Screenshot thread!

necaladun

engineering: a tale of building stuff in space instead of actually, uh, doing my job

first up, making a glass space case, then filling it with plasma for a plasmeme buddy:

Spoiler

1111.thumb.png.f2866d828f2fb2e3af3e06f27a512905.png2222.thumb.png.0730394d70114394bbb222bc9cc27707.png

then, building stuff east of the engineering outpost because someone else was doing the same thing so clearly it must be the In Thing:

Spoiler

333333.thumb.png.f14effcd1e9f15cc5b3a08e6155d1abf.png

• fastparrot 1

Surprisingly, medbay was working flawlessly that round.

beemet.jpg.67c2016868c4727791ac7eef7e5f01c2.jpg

The psychiatrist built the beekeeper stuff in his office...

Later that round, some players attached an ipc head to a monkey body, but that's another story.

Edited by Alriac
  • Like 2

On 8/15/2017 at 5:33 AM, Biabri said:

Muzzled.png.4af9c0939d458e84f68c9d73c3298c90.pngFuzzycuffs.png.ee8c59e6f1c107ef6182105df2ccb36d.png

UwU

OwO What's this.

On 8/18/2017 at 5:06 AM, Alriac said:

Later that round, some players attached an ipc head to a monkey body, but that's another story.

I was the CMO of that round, xD. That was honestly a great round. A good portion of medical abused meth, I get stabbed to death by a changeling, and one of them AKA Terry just opts his service to me to protect me. All in all one crazy hell of a round.

That was also myself and several other players trying out a bit of mad science with a posi-brain. Next time we're getting an IPC chest :D.

So, one day while mining I found a facehugger on the asteroid, and a borg helped me bring it back on station for scientific purposes... The captain ordered us to breed a xenomorph for captive study. Not pictured - mini infestation when the first queen and 2 hunters broke out after the captain opened the door.

OwdiopJ.png

ld2HHXC.png

maaHe7C.png

• Like 1

This one needs a bit of explanation. Mike was a paramedic and after killing someone and dragging the body to space, had a long fight with the security pod pilot(voxy Kiyaka), who had the occurrence of leaving the pod knowing mike had a guardian. Mike took all his gear and the pod, then went to security. After nobody realizing he had no mindshield and that he was not a vox, he went to space again. Spoke on radio with Kiyaka voice because some weird stuff he did, but in dead chat it shows as a Mike.

mike.thumb.png.be606ecc17b4ab9766e556d767f3245a.png

Kept security going all around the station, this is just a bit of the conversation.

Then he deconstructed some walls at the engi outpost shuttle and started shoting everybody when they came from the engi outpost(since mike told them that mike was there).
Of course, they belived him when said that mike had stolen his pod.

mike2.png.1f5330ad5ace2ab1d109bdd3a4aa675e.png

And of course he survived until the end of the round, going away in the main shuttle with other sec officers.

Edited by Alriac
Correction: in deadchat shows mike but in reality they were hearing the vox voice
  • Like 1
  • clown 1

27 minutes ago, Alriac said:

Alraic, thats because IC they couldnt see my real voice, it did work as a voice changer, just that dchat see's it that way, they can see the real identity,so thats how they fell for it.

if i wear a gas mask and the person's ID, they can hear me as the person in comms, but not on voice by face to face. its a neat strategy

Edited by bigfatbananacyclops

3 minutes ago, bigfatbananacyclops said:

Alraic, thats because IC they couldnt see my real voice, it did work as a voice changer, just that dchat see's it that way, they can see the real identity,so thats how they fell for it

That's sad :(
I will update it then. What did you did? Something at telecoms?

Edited by Alriac

On 8/18/2017 at 6:06 AM, Alriac said:

Oh hey I'm in a screenshot! I was Tel!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use