Screenshot thread!

necaladun

13 hours ago, Madness Lord said:

AND THEN, the science outpost is gone. MUH HIDING SPOT

Such memories of that place. Like the time Laskorreshkor was a vampire and Entchtut laid down on a bed in one of the bedrooms in the science outpost and sucked her, and she built a chem dispenser to regenerate her blood. Lewd.

...That's really the only important memory I can recall of that place.

Look...look with your status eyes.

MUH BRAND!

Screenshot_20170726-185709.thumb.jpg.29d52519b6f6b63cc784d5c70bf5e4e5.jpg

EDIT: Adding the awesome pic @PhantasmicDream drew up for this flub of mine ?

SpecialEyes_copy-1.thumb.jpg.9cdd69df70f5b0d045f0c90d63990417.jpg

Edited by ZN23X
Adding Dreamy's art
  • Like 3
  • honk 1
  • fastparrot 1

17 hours ago, BadApple797 said:

Back again with my classic bars and pranks. Built a bar in a prison cell, and convinced the HOS to wear an electropack

That HoS was demoted after i was talking with him about the electropack and he told me "sorry i'm a noob lol"

Inmurshon over

• fastparrot 1

2 hours ago, Vargh said:

he told me "sorry i'm a noob lol"

Inmurshon over

Was on the shuttle lightly chatting with some fellow syndicate, I had stolen the pilots EVA so an officer comes over, tases me, takes the EVA and says "Carry on" then one of the other syndies, IC, says "Way to ruin our RP, bro" n I'm like ?

4 minutes ago, ProperPants said:

Katherine Pixel and I made a fidget spinnaz display, then Mike decided to lay down in it.597ceb5912a30_2017-07-2914_52_24-Mapwindow.thumb.png.2942c9fb080b83c6e04a3d85fea56a2d.png

*scream

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ProperPants said:

Say hello to the Greytide Legion. We managed to have about 15 people in this pile before someone slipped us all.

That was a wonderful shift, with so much wonderful things going on. Including this:

crab.thumb.png.2eb06886e25a4401a74f524faefa4d0a.png

I will always have a nice brig bay, and not even Narsi can stop that, even when I have to go to the gulag.

Before

Spoiler

EhJoX_0LT7SUncSL8g_dVw.png.4a1c627b4b40ca1de54da04f91d77cef.png

After

Spoiler

buFB1bciRb2eCWZ9mEnGHw.png.738ee217229c8c351db792f5823f88f3.png

• Like 2

Spoiler

Gonuclear.thumb.png.e995204ed174bea0df322bd749f8f3a3.png

Standing on the edge of the crater
Like the prophets once said
And the ashes are all cold now
No more bullets and the embers are dead
Whispers in the air tell the tales
Of the brothers gone
Desolation, devastation
What a mess we made, when it all went wrong

The lone operative collapses after managing to finish the WarOps

All his comrades lost, destroyed by nuclear hellfire

As the price of a successfull mission.

And it all started under the guise of a game of basketball (and really the syndicate pAI basketball announcer was the MVP of that game).

Pretty good game, i find it rare to see Warops succeed (much less with me in them) anyone got interesting stories from different perspectives?

• Like 1

When you find a space bear in the place you least expect it...in space.

20170802_000108.png.12ae656901f694d123fc463fbff9fe89.png

They weren't sentient. Brought them to escape bay with the intention of keeping them as my pet but things went to hell. Heard escape blew up so I fear my furry friend did as well.

after several shifts of being interrupted by shuttle calls, S.A.M. (pictured on the couch) finally managed to set up the DJ post as he wanted to, and it was hella fancy.

sadddas.thumb.png.1010b1be1030a001a7b3e8faf25ef27f.png

the sec pod pilot dragged in the BODA for us, I helped bring stuff from the abandoned teleporter to set it up there, and SAM did the rest. also, I forgot that pAI's name, but they were adorable

• Like 3

So last night SCP-173 paid the station a visit. A souped down version sadly, it just chokes instead of snapping necks. People found out that persons being choked by SCP-173 can be rescued by using a roller bed. SCP-173 had enough of that shit and destroyed the rollerbeds promptly REGARDLESS of being watched. Then later scientists found out that you can bucklecuff SCP-173 and that slimes cannot be killed. SCP-173 also didnt like any of this shit and promptly spaced the scientist responsible. Then an ERT came and the sadistic ERT Medic kept healing the captain who was in chokehold of SCP-173. They also tried drilling it with a ripley. Of course that doesnt work either. That was pretty fun. Heres a screenshot when people encountered it first. Also had to blank out a HUGE section thanks to some idiot in library...

SCP 173 SAFE.png

• Like 2

fancying up the bottom of the library... after it was bombed, and finally repressurised. not pictured: two shelves titled HONK and filled with clown books, dedicated to the HONK AI and their beloved clown

tgtgftgf.thumb.png.867b12bcef01bef6481cbbff87a3d2b5.png

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use