Screenshot thread!

necaladun

14a32d4ff291b88d5d0958763ba83801.png

8-Ball knows best. Clown threw it at me and so I picked it up and asked it a question.

bf66f883335e3693cab63bbe746f90e7.gif

Abductor led security on a chase through primary hallway gunning at them as it ran. In the resulting shootout the thing was downed and this continued for like at least 30 seconds until the CMO started screaming that the damn thing was dead and there were cultists in medbay that needed dealing with.

Hmm... not sure if trolling or hinting at my ending contract....

f0c05e397ca73a2bea6fc0b7f6e6723a.png

When the hos gives you the traitor words and you're like o.O

But nah, the potential collaboratiors are only those with a negative opinion against NT in their profiles

Hmm... not sure if trolling or hinting at my ending contract....

f0c05e397ca73a2bea6fc0b7f6e6723a.png

When the hos gives you the traitor words and you're like o.O

But nah, the potential collaboratiors are only those with a negative opinion against NT in their profiles

Yeah, them people who are listed there usually doesnt do jackshit for the syndicate.

Gotta admit, it was quite the fight at the armory space part. When ye first went MIA i was happy that i do not have to hunt ye down with EMP nades, but by the twist of fate, ye ran up to me in space and i had an EMP implant. :P

bf66f883335e3693cab63bbe746f90e7.gif

Abductor led security on a chase through primary hallway gunning at them as it ran. In the resulting shootout the thing was downed and this continued for like at least 30 seconds until the CMO started screaming that the damn thing was dead and there were cultists in medbay that needed dealing with.

Good ol' STREET JUSTICE.

4274e11a65.png

Hichiyahikahti and me have built fast-travel system to all major locations onboard.

From left:

-Cargo

-Arrivals

-Engineering

-Security

-Medbay

-Science

It is always nice when a bit of remodeling is done on the station. Spices up the rounds a bit, yeah?

As engineer, I always do some remodeling of my own, although I never really take pictures of my finished work, sadly.

i was the tarajan with poly in that on bar shot..drinking near end round..cuase one of my atmos techs turned into a murderer and this depresses Sefra..

Hiding on the vox skipjack under a rack in a bodybag.

b9c78fa08d.png

Teleported to hell. Gotta love that there is a welder on the floor underneath so you can blow yourself up to get out. Luckily some people came and found me.

0bb47795a1.png

A fun quote

825adbfb4b.png

Found this note infront of a blown up armoury.

6fb932c58e82436c8730064425efef53.jpg

And then spent a lot of time with a prisoner in processing, never know what he was in for cause noone would tell me anything.

63c4534c6d414989a6e9ddf4c0098499.jpg

Found this note infront of a blown up armoury.

6fb932c58e82436c8730064425efef53.jpg

And then spent a lot of time with a prisoner in processing, never know what he was in for cause noone would tell me anything.

63c4534c6d414989a6e9ddf4c0098499.jpg

I was the Warden Natalia. I put that note up after a domestic dispute with the HoS, who threw the weapons everywhere. No hard feels though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use