Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Meatballs for everyone!

EXPRESS DELIVERY!

-snip-

It's obvious that meatball delivery is one of the best ways to use the cannon, alongside dispensing fun-colored jumpsuits.

7a8e9905fd10975b3478e56c1deecec2.png

That moment when you're being detained and you have a live AI stolen in one pocket and a nuke disc in the other.

Should've gotten a freedom implant. Then disarmed the officer and stuncuffed them.

LzyZ5Gk.jpg

Also obligatory shitpost.

708861160d.jpg

Wow, a man after my own heart.

Literally after your heart, as in his fist is going to impact your chest, go through it, and take out your heart.

[i used to be like that, but I recently got some [size=1]SUPER[/size] internet, and god damn, it's awesome

What's it rate? At the VERY MOST I get 3MB/s down and I forget what my upload is

Bell Sympatico is absolute garbageeeeeee

Chese cult... not much to say here.

Was in that game, weird as fuck having cheese everywhere and cultists in the bridge, wasn't my problem anyways, i was either a cargo tech preparing to build the glorious nation of cargonia or first time roboticist trying to figure out how to put together a ripley, can't remember, either way i couldn't be bottered to deal with cultists.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use