Screenshot thread!

necaladun

we tried syringes but I dunno if the chaplin used the dropper I brought her, we didnt try splashing it from an open container either which may work... maybe remove the posibrain and put into a new body? borg them or something?

Oh also I forgot to screenshot it but its worth mentioning, we managed to put a vox's cortical spike back into them by implanting it into their chest and it seemed to be successful. (we tried the head but "there is not enough space")

Doing the job of therapist, scanning through crew records.

1BJw6AG.png

After some digging, I found a reference for this books SiN for the library... interesting read.

0nukR3k.png

doing my job! Gave patient my hat because they liked it.

7FnRn2U.png

oDyNEOn.png?1

A game I invented. Playing Russian Cig Roulette - expert + lethal version, where there are two special cigs: one is loaded with 15 units of plasma and will rip your hand off, and the other one is clean. The winner gets to smoke a cig and is out of this dangerous game. The loser gets wounded. The rest of the cigs are loaded up with 5-10 units of plasma.

6 cigs for 2-3 players, 12 cigs for 4 players.

The original (most basic) version includes welder fuel - the loser would go out with a harmless bang.

It's quite fun!

3b2de2425830d6efe9b3bed283f4a7db.png

Not sure if I ever actually posted this, but I was looking though pictures and found this little piece of gold from my stealth tator rounds. And after completing my objectives I had to die a glorious death. Resulting in me signing up for CMO, posting this, and sitting in 'my' office for sec too arrive. It was a good day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use