Screenshot thread!

necaladun

From what I saw with my limited glimpses when I passed by Atmos, it wasn't set up to handle the plasma load properly.

Or maybe I'm wrong and it just suffered a catastrophic meltdown.

If you're talking about that setup that I blew up, it was a catastrophic meltdown. It happened when the supermatter got smacked by a piece of metal when I didn't want it to. I also checked and doublechecked to try and make sure the system could handle it.

Unless you're talking about a different supermatter explosion...

Funeral for a clown apprentice that farted on the bible -- plus random civilian that decided to nap on the gibs.

8FLxtEh.png

bjwB5YG.png

If only they knew

Oh yes, I was the one engineer there, that cockblocked the guy from welding goggles, later on someone tried to murder me in the assembly line. He tried, but one does not simply kill the 85 year old man with a wrench.

Oh yes, I was the one engineer there, that cockblocked the guy from welding goggles, later on someone tried to murder me in the assembly line. He tried, but one does not simply kill the 85 year old man with a wrench.

that reminds me of this one cultist round, where me and this other dude fended off like 5 cultists from getting into engineering, then me getting arrested for checking the ai, to make sure it wasn't tampered with (some dude wanted in [was cultist]) and the CE throwing me into windows and shit in security because I kept saying I wasn't a cultist, and I wasn't, HA!

A nice business model:

#1. Clown gives sunflower to business guy, hairgrowium to service borg, puts lube in chem cleaner.

#2. Borg makes hairgrowium to refill sunflower.

#3. Clown slips people into the desk.

#4. Business guy sprays them so they lose their hair.

#5. Sell them hats to cover their baldy heads.

#6. ???

#7. Clown dragged crit to shuttle.

CFlpRds.png

FFCAsFT.png

The only thing that Spark 5.5m could see. A blob had cut the power and I was stuck in the armory in card form, unless I wanted to get crushed by blob zombies.

85dce7b268980b17cfb48ae107825e45.png

I'm at the top right.

SIX fucking AI cores were built (Though the last one was built right at the end.).

Hell ensued.

DOORS WERE OPENED

Holy shit that's alot of AIs, most I've ever heard of.

Inb5 'AI MALF'

"WHICH ONE?"

Seriously though that looks pretty sick. Great screenshot

Confirmed nobody ever cares about Xenobiology.

FTFY

Also, we need more Multi-AI rounds, everyone in command gets a huge stick up their ass anytime they see an AI core in Robotics or science being built.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use