Screenshot thread!

necaladun

The spice of life my friend.

Encouraging and giving attention to griefers is detrimental to this server. Do not do it.

Just curious, do we have Cluwnes? As in Cluwnes, the curse a wizard can place on a crew member to put them into ugly ass green clown gear that can't be removed, spastasticly honk like they have tourettes, and have a 50%+ chance of failing anything they do and instead drop what they are holding or attack themselves with it?

I ask because I always wondered if this might be a better punishment for greifers or rule breakers, since Cluwnes are considered non-human/non-crew within the context of space law and thus valid targets for any malice or cruelty other players might wish to visit upon them, from toolbox beatings, genetics/chemlab hellmix test subjects, slime fodder or live fire target practice for Security.

TPfbeN8.png

After Neil got killed for whatever reason by ERT without even an arrest (It was a rev round, to be fair.), I stole Neil's beret.

I was killed for not "Submitting" to a no warning loyalty implant, my only crime? Telling Collin to "Fuck Off." Oh well, I WAS a Rev Head, I took issue with the validhunting though and how apparantly now lolimplanting is okay, even when the community agreed it wasn't..

REGARDLESS; nice beret bruv.

zpngWRh.png

Syndicat and Syndifox, best of robotic animal friends, both on a nuclear operative mission, both killed accidentally by the same syndiborg. Died right next to each other.

Kei as Internal Affairs Agent.

lFWwVJZ.png

Engineering releases singularity.

DMjxNro.png

Security attempts to arrest the singularity.

BEHOLD, THE HORRORS OF AN ANGRY SUPERMATTER

The epicenter of the explosion

52c302b0f0.png

Atmospherics, where the angry Supermatter was being contained and built

378ac35da3.png

Virology, not far from the epicenter

14ea277c5b.png

One part of Medbay, corrupted by the anger of the supermatter

77953b283b.png

The other part of Medbay corrupted

2ed2289c1e.png

A PSA, dont piss off the supermatter, or prepare for hell

Bloody idiots, how the hell did they manage that?

Love the new SM explosion system.

Uh...

Yeah...

Totally wasn't me who caused the explosion

Nuh uh, nope

3veHffn.png

The Magistrate presiding over his Vampire inquisition.

[spoiler2]Also the NSS Cyberiad now belongs to the Shoal.[/spoiler2]

Lmfao, t'was an honour to be there. I felt bad for the mime. He caught me in maint and glared me-- kept going to town with disarm and pushing in that one hall. He eventually got cable cuffs on me but I got my juke game on and just started screaming like mad and pushing him away until he gave up and I could call it in hahaha

Lucky that I had my extinguisher on me, too. Dat holywater fire ;)

-tiki

gr8 round 8/8 spooky mimepire

For the Shoal! 5 Vox one room lmao, never seen that many before (unless it's been a Raider round).

When I said that someone in game mentioned when Vox first became a playable species. Was there a proper crapload of Vox players then?

Was in a round about an hour or so ago that ended up being pretty killer.

Maxed out research, lost the first RD to some shenanigans, went through TWO CEs and lost the singulo...

Lost toxins to a big ol' bomb.. (Kudos to the super engineers and atmosia guys for working your butts off that round).

In the end, the station was powered by solars (I think) and the massive array of PACMAN generators Spike Ward and I made (5 in Spike's department, 2 in mine).

Way more than adequate, I'd say! Fun fun fun. Got to be RD for the FIRST TIME EVER (even though it was just to pinch-hit for the rest of the shift. First time as a Head of Staff too, oh the pressure!) as well, which was a plus. Probably won't do it again any time soon unless it's under the same circumstances 'till I learn toxins, xenoarch and telesci.

Needless to say I was nervous as fugg. BUT, all this aside, it's time to get to the real point of this post.

Xenoarch.

You see-- while all this was going on, Sploosh the Xenoarchaeologist was out on the 'roid digging up some cool rocks-- when he struck gold. Well, not literally-- he found a really cool-ass pod that I hope he'll give a bit of insight on. What it did (well, what I GUESS it did) was accept items inserted and merge them-- or add onto them-- or something cool like that. It also made INFINITE LIVING CRATES, so Cargo could game the hell out of CentComm for lyf and infinite pointage. How awesome is that?

Anyway, this awesome guy gave me what is probably the best lighter (or is it even that?) the universe has ever seen.

(Sorry for being too lazy to crop. The descriptions in the chat're where the good stuff's at.)

2yw5xlh.png

And then proceeded to make THIS

i4pr44.png

In the end, he decided to leave the machine behind. Such a divine object is simply not meant for us mere mortals. Got to THOROUGHLY explore CentComm, as well, because of the oddly super-long endround. Thanks admins!

Couldn't not share, lmao. It was too good. Anyway, hats off to you Sploosh. Won't forget that shift anytime soon.

Oh, the Voxquisition. Was fun to participate in that little thing as the Chaplain, though the round ended up being rather quiet after all of the vamps were dealt with, until the Honkmother came on the station

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use