Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Amazing, we've reached both spectrums of shittyness regarding the topic of furries.

Except, y'know, it's obviously a bunch of 'durr hurr anti-furries' griefers trying to cause shit.

You know it's two people doing this shit, right?

It's a small group of people doing nothing more than attempting to stir shit up. The minute we cede to their demands they'll turn around and start attacking us for bringing more 'furry' stuff onto the server. Likewise, the minute we refuse their demands they'll try to call us out on being unreasonable and in-league with everyone shit talking furries.

They want drama and nothing more. They're trolls.

Back on topic:

zv27xTk.jpg

rbM6KVE.jpg

(Yeah, I fucked up and dated the response fax 2015 by mistake.)

Swapped miner midround to pinch hit for bare rockies. Found bare shinies

54yxpd.png

a rael coal canary str8 out the daimind minez

git er doner

hunt daiminz like ye hunt validz

#NoFilter

6Wprovf.png

Captain and Space Wizard married by Blueshield Gloria Church. A very quick wedding, and the bride only survived about 7 minutes before being validhunted by doctors after marriage. Shame.

Was a bit exciting, the wedding. Someone came and tried to kill the captain before he could marry the Space Wizard. 5 people piled on him before he could do any real harm.

fAPzpuP.png

About half the plasma I got after bringing in diamonds to RnD within thirty minutes of the round starting.

Oh, yes, and the explosion left from a griefer.

cd4St5C.png

I (Kaya) rushed into the CentComm bar endround and... Madness ensued involving my stunbaton. Long story short, HARMBATONS FOR ALL.

I hijacked the ERT shuttle as a changeling clown. I killed the ERT captain just by using my PDA + slip

G2umQmV.png

Meanwhile, on CentComm, me and two other cyborgs literally killed all the escaped crew as a team.

z9KmzzS.png

Chaplain (simon Grey), began consuming the heretics who farted on his bible... this is what ensued...

And a screenshot from when we were just starting...

iMt73JL.png

Yes that is a sec officer eating a dead cultist who had committed suicide. OOC came to the conclusion that the singularity cult was more disturbing than the actual cult.

No, they really didn't need to know, all it brings is just more senseless griefing/ drama/ yelling that we don't need.

Good job.

JwIsqVZ.png

Context: Bombers griefed the station and False ran a vote whether or not we should restart. I was a Vox raider.

Disclaimer: I wasn't actually mad at False.

The spice of life my friend.

Encouraging and giving attention to griefers is detrimental to this server. Do not do it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use