Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Made a mech army. big ups to leaflet the mlg miner for hooking us up with the best rocks this side of orion's belt

6 phazons, 1 odysseus and 1 ripley, ripley not pictured and 1 phazon not pictured

2agnvp5.png

:') my babbies

Yay for shitcurity that round. (HoS was ok, just overworked.)

Also Dread, with that SM, you should only ever use volume pumps like that. Normal pumps are for controlled pressure, not mass movement of gas.

Also Dread, with that SM, you should only ever use volume pumps like that. Normal pumps are for controlled pressure, not mass movement of gas.

This one is actually debatable. Volume pumps move more gas, but in the case of the SM using pressure pumps gives your coolers more time to work and cool the gas going into the loop more. But, this does have the problem of the SM gas can heat up and expand above your limit, which is why you should always have a volume pump or 2 to 1 output to input ratio going into your waste/cooling loop.

This one is actually debatable. Volume pumps move more gas, but in the case of the SM using pressure pumps gives your coolers more time to work and cool the gas going into the loop more. But, this does have the problem of the SM gas can heat up and expand above your limit, which is why you should always have a volume pump or 2 to 1 output to input ratio going into your waste/cooling loop.

This would be the case if you didn't have any incoming gas. Gas doesn't need to "sit" in the space loop / freezers to be cooled; gas is being cooled constantly. In the case of the supermatter, the exhaust vent still dumps gas into the cooling system, which means if you use volume pumps you are going to be cooling more gas than if you used normal pumps..

070320b807.png

Cole Laurenzi (follow) says, "she just a bit under the weather"

Cole Laurenzi (follow) says, "I'm happy"

Cole Laurenzi (follow) says, "as long as I have Hannah"

070320b807.png

Cole Laurenzi (follow) says, "she just a bit under the weather"

Cole Laurenzi (follow) says, "I'm happy"

Cole Laurenzi (follow) says, "as long as I have Hannah"

Just having a nice dinner with Hannah at changs

EXZPCaz.png

2b7b50cb2401d8d1072e74d42eb46a61.png

As far as I am concerned, Bill Vox is the first vox to ever smoke.

Also, the mini-supermatter build up there ^ is the fucking best.

Ahahahaha nope, I was once in a vox raider round where one of the vox tried to pretend to be human by smoking.

Ahahahaha nope, I was once in a vox raider round where one of the vox tried to pretend to be human by smoking.

At least the true first was done with the best style and use.

Not really. If you for whatever reason did less effective volume pumps...then you could just turn down the output. Pressure pumps should never be used.

CQC with a deathsquad commando

after a shitfest of a round that included:

•  

a boxing match with boris lemons, i brought three pills of ephedrine for both of us to make the fights last longer.

a vigilante murder investigation with josiah where the victim and killer are both syndies, i got a free syndie gun out of it and used josiah's security authority to get a syringe gun for my ''syringe talisman'' syringes.

a vox that had mysterious injuries and medbay was really struggling so i dragged him to my chemlab in research...then suddenly XENO QUEEN.

the vox was still alive when a golem killed the queen and we fixed his wounds and infections.

we use the atmos vox access (the voxes name is vikk) and use the engineering pod to escape the station

a deathsquad dude tries to break in and i hack my way into the cockpit and everyone else dies, i take a potshot with my syringe gun and hit, then i engage the deathsquad dude in close quarters combat...he only got one hit on me and if the round laster a bit longer the syringe wouldve kicked in and i wouldve gotten a chokehold on him.

c2817841bc.jpg

Not true. DS armor has thickmaterial. Nice try. ;)

Slade is always with you..anywhere..anytime..

*Opens Game Panel* *Opens player panel of random0103* SubtleMessage: Hey guy, you want pizza? Guy: What? *double clicks the pizza path, spawning a pizza*

Nobody ever takes my pizzas... except Cole...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use