Screenshot thread!

necaladun

So I asked an admin how Long time storage works.

ip2ps2.png

Er, you forgot to include the part where I actually told you what it does, rather than my silly headcanon. In actuality, cryogenic storage deletes your character and saves some select gear.

So, yeah. Please don't come here to the screenshot thread and post something that makes me look bad and unknowledgable about game subjects.

Pretty sure it was just meant to be humorous and not an attack, Arthur.

It certainly feels like an attack, considering it's something I said after spending an entire day observing and answering questions, this one being late at night, and the fact I fucked up and said something stupid that /could/ possibly be used against me makes me feel like it was an attack. It wasn't a real answer to anything and I'm seeing it here makes me feel self-conscious as fuck because, you know, it's something that shows I done fucked up. It could be interpreted in a variety of ways, most of them not fucking good. And further more, the fact he left out the actual answer to the question further shows malicious and slanderous intent.

It certainly feels like an attack, considering it's something I said after spending an entire day observing and answering questions, this one being late at night, and the fact I fucked up and said something stupid that /could/ possibly be used against me makes me feel like it was an attack. It wasn't a real answer to anything and I'm seeing it here makes me feel self-conscious as fuck because, you know, it's something that shows I done fucked up. It could be interpreted in a variety of ways, most of them not fucking good. And further more, the fact he left out the actual answer to the question further shows malicious and slanderous intent.

No, it does not. I don't think anybody interpreted it like that except you. It's fine, and unless you have solid, concrete proof that it wad malicious, I don't think I would advise driving that point further. All it will do is derail the thread for no reason (if your point isn't correct). If anything, he was trying to applaud you for humor.

No, it does not. I don't think anybody interpreted it like that except you. It's fine, and unless you have solid, concrete proof that it wad malicious, I don't think I would advise driving that point further. All it will do is derail the thread for no reason (if your point isn't correct). If anything, he was trying to applaud you for humor.

I don't see what's funny about it at all. Enlighten me, how could it be seen in a light OTHER than me messing up?

How long was that round? How much ore did you get?

I don't know how long it was. There were vampires apparently. Final score was like 19,987 (8000+ ore, don't recall exact numbers) or something like that and of those points 19,100 or so was because of mining~

I don't know how long it was. There were vampires apparently. Final score was like 19,987 (8000+ ore, don't recall exact numbers) or something like that and of those points 19,100 or so was because of mining~

WHAT IS THAT ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN? ARE THOSE.... MINERAL DEPOSITS!?!? KEEP MINING!

WHAT IS THAT ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN? ARE THOSE.... MINERAL DEPOSITS!?!? KEEP MINING!

It's not MY fault that they called the shuttle because vampires :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use