PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

23 hours ago, EldritchSigma said:

Nurn'Kals hair looks so... godly. I want to touch it, but probably getting gibbed when I do because of its godlyness... Loving that Ascendant

Fabulous-ness  doesn't just happen.

LOreal copy.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Cadet said:

Wow, you're a great artist! How long have you been drawing?

Umm, I think I got serious into drawing since late 2010, got my tablet somewhere early in 2011, I then went to college for art in 2014 I graduated in 2016. 

And I still have many things to learn.  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Umm, I think I got serious into drawing since late 2010, got my tablet somewhere early in 2011, I then went to college for art in 2014 I graduated in 2016. 

And I still have many things to learn.  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I can empathize (sort of). Though I didn't go to college for it, haven't been doing it as long, and have only been doing it on and off, I've been programming in Lua for at least 1-2 years now and I'm good enough to do it professionally (Technically. I've earned about $3.50 so far.) now, and I can understand programmer humor, but I'm still learning things all the time, and I probably still have quite a bit more to learn.

Welcome to the MeadBay!
         Where the drinks flowed endlessly

welcome_to_the_meadbay_by_phantasmicdrea

This was a remake of an old drawing I did some time ago of a round where the game broke causing things to not process correctly. 
Old picture:
welcome_to_the_meadbay_by_phantasmicdrea

• Like 5

Ah meadbay, the memorable early moment on Paradise for me, when a large part of the medical team got bored and drunk in the bar, many silly things were talked about and many silly things were seenMeadBay.thumb.png.205049ff871a4c726b15933e0a7247fc.png.

Also is it bad that I can name everyone in that picture still...

• Like 2

On 6/16/2017 at 9:26 PM, PhantasmicDream said:

Fabulous-ness  doesn't just happen.

LOreal copy.jpg

Maybe he died with it. Maybe it's Maybelline.

Edited by alexpkeaton
  • Like 1

How to seduce your bartender.
to_seduce_a_bartender_by_phantasmicdream
The revers of the Gif. I made with Zeke doing the pose,  we all know you wanted it!

Fact,  Zeke has done some modeling for WetSkrell.NT.
not_varloss_by_phantasmicdream-dbdg5s9.j
However, he doesn't really tell people that he has.

Believe it or not Zeke is a real Ladies Man
ladies_man__by_phantasmicdream-dbdg65c.j

• Like 3

???

My a cousin was married to a man for several years, she had a few kids with him n everything. He ended up divorcing her and leaving her because he was gay. She was initially very distraught, thinking "My god, whats wrong with me? I turned a straight man gay" and I told her "No no...you turned a gay man straight for 5+ years!"

*snap 

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 1

In jest sayin...MAYBE they have a chance with Zeke...gotta give them hope ;)

Edited by ZN23X

2 minutes ago, shazbot194 said:

So who's the one with twin curls? Becuase it kinda reminds me of someone...

They are noone specific, just kind of nameless charaters/people. So really, they could be anyone you think kinda of fits there.

3 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

They are noone specific, just kind of nameless charaters/people. So really, they could be anyone you think kinda of fits there.

Ok, I only ask because the one looks with twin curls really looks like P.A.T.C.H., they're even wearing a similar jacket and everything.

Spoiler

ug0CuF4PT92Iy3VzUuj5lw.png.423042797156b08e5e0bffeb96b0cd70.png

Edited by shazbot194
Yes, I can english.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use