PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Hm, what is the nyan animal, like a fox fenek [or dog?] -sax?

^.^

What is Sax?

He's a bluespace Corgi... if that's what you're asking.

Yep, that is ;3 Thx a lot ^.^

Hm, i am read yesterday about Crookshanks from Harry Potter, and he is 1/2 is Kneazle

So, corgy have ears like the Kneazle, and i think that u make magic animal like URL to Harry Potter

That is Kneazle :3

250?cb=20150423123503&path-prefix=ru

I have more IC relationships than you, Dreamy. You know how many I have? Three, or four if you count the one where they went on one date before it died due to ooc reasons.

I didn't know this was a competition or anything...

Nor did I tried to get my characters into relationships

well maybe the first one I tried

cause I thought it'd be fun

I have more IC relationships than you, Dreamy. You know how many I have? Three, or four if you count the one where they went on one date before it died due to ooc reasons.

I didn't know this was a competition or anything...

Nor did I tried to get my characters into relationships

well maybe the first one I tried

cause I thought it'd be fun

Entchtut and I.D.E. were the only ones that really tried. Entchtut was fixated on Laskorreshkor, going to the point of trying and succeeding at convincing him to move on from his old girlfriend. I.D.E. asked out many (3 (Or maybe 2? 1? I really only remember Love-To-Hug.) women, but in the end getting with PUSEN was easy, as she was so desperate that she tried to get a date with a nuclear operative. For the other two, the other person asked my character out.

Is it really 'out' if it's on the station?

Also, that gives me a thought. Did PUSEN get a new boyfriend since I disappeared?

Nice Zeke lamp, also, pin ups that remind me of the fallout style will always be good, for the sake of the fallout style if nothing else. Also, cat ears are heretical.

Nice Zeke lamp, also, pin ups that remind me of the fallout style will always be good, for the sake of the fallout style if nothing else. Also, cat ears are heretical.

Well, probably because most pin-up art was done in the 50's and in fallout shit when down in the 50's so that's all the kind of stuff they would have lingering around

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use