PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Spooky maint dudes are always better than regular old nerds, especially when those spooky maint dudes are shadowlings.

Edited by Dumbdumn5

Spooky maint dudes are always better than regular old nerds, especially when those spooky maint dudes are shadowlings.

And if those shadowlings are sexy ascendants. :3c

So here's some more of him
nurn_kal_ref_by_phantasmicdream-db7gcjb.

• Like 1

I've been adding a lot of different kinds of overlays to my drawings lately to give them different kinda of effects.
Here's NECROMANCER having a scratch on his face with a sort of blue overlay on him
unfortunate_by_phantasmicdream-db8wx9c.j

If you never noticed I have a thing for Detectives so a year ago when I was still in college I had a project where I had to make a comic cover.  And I did up Space Station Noir I still have some thumbnail sketches of different comic covers that I still go back to. 
So this is another one I finished, 
ssnoir_2_by_phantasmicdream-db933ni.jpg

Edit:
I keep forgetting to throw this picture on here, may as well just edit it in
angery_by_phantasmicdream-db9382w.jpg

Edited by PhantasmicDream
  • Like 2

With the Noir mode on the det glasses, I can only imagine that a few gameplay scenes may find their way in here, cult, possibly? (Keep up the good work, a middle finger a day keeps the stress away.)

Edited by Dumbdumn5

*Throws more art on here!!!*

seraphims' character Giorgi
giorgi_by_phantasmicdream-db9396n.jpg

Kinightedskull's Von Bon with Calico Furrytail
senpai_by_phantasmicdream-db9f7un.jpg

HereticChurch's character T.A.V.I
t_a_v_i_by_phantasmicdream-db9f5ys.jpg

And here's my madman FAERIE
sinister_faerie_by_phantasmicdream-db9f5

and now for a sketch dump!

Spoiler

tumblr_opwnokUpr51rwve5ao2_1280.jpg
tumblr_opwnokUpr51rwve5ao3_1280.jpgtumblr_opwnokUpr51rwve5ao5_1280.jpgtumblr_opwnokUpr51rwve5ao6_1280.jpgtumblr_opwnokUpr51rwve5ao7_1280.jpgtumblr_opwnokUpr51rwve5ao8_1280.jpgtumblr_opwnokUpr51rwve5ao9_1280.jpgtumblr_opwnokUpr51rwve5ao4_1280.jpg

• Like 1

So I do spend a lot of time drawing, if that wasn't obvious... 
And during these times I sometimes draw up a bunch of things then scrap the idea, but I sometimes save them and think to myself that I should go back to it. And one of them was this drawing that I sketched up around last month (or so)
wrong_ending_by_phantasmicdream-db9k339.
A lot more dramatic than the original idea that I don't even remember anymore.

And I know,  it might be a bit too dramatic so here's  cute picture of Zeke and Jonah
surprised_hugs_by_phantasmicdream-db9k48

• Like 2

On 6.5.2017 at 11:20 PM, PhantasmicDream said:

Is he spooky enough  
unearthly_glow_by_phantasmicdream-db8c5j

Oh damn that one looks nice. I like the glow effect on his eyes. I kinda imagine Thalis eyes glow like this whenever one of the shadowlings possess her to talk through her.

No, Jonah, a shirt does not qualify as armor, and you end up dead half the time because you want to look stylish while chasing the bad guys. (The art is fuckin' neato).

Just a small question..... will Dream ever get banned for ERP? Or has the Dream surpassed any hope of ever being struck with the banhammer by creating an impenetrable shield of fanart? I must know!

5 minutes ago, James5734 said:

Just a small question..... will Dream ever get banned for ERP? Or has the Dream surpassed any hope of ever being struck with the banhammer by creating an impenetrable shield of fanart? I must know!

Can't be banned for ERP if I'm ERPing with the Admins
Muahahahahaaaa!!

*backflips out of here*

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use