PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

WZuHyvi.jpg

what was going through my head was, I have small box in my recycling, and I have another one that the same size in the freezer (they were waffle boxes) I could take the two a part and make a big box.... I could make an IPC head and then I did and now I don't know what to do with it, and it's not even finished, because it doesn't have a top nor did I finish painting it. And uh, fun fact it was really hard to take a picture of myself.

An IPC. Excellent.

WZuHyvi.jpg

what was going through my head was, I have small box in my recycling, and I have another one that the same size in the freezer (they were waffle boxes) I could take the two a part and make a big box.... I could make an IPC head and then I did and now I don't know what to do with it, and it's not even finished, because it doesn't have a top nor did I finish painting it. And uh, fun fact it was really hard to take a picture of myself.

marry me marry me marry me marry me marry me marry me

So... it appears I'm starting to get a line up of people wanting to marry me, so soon I'll have to set up a death match

...But then I have already agreed to marring Tully.

Let me guess... One of the people asking is Squishy.

You have two lines of people here, it seems. One line wants to marry you, the other line wants you to draw them.

At least one isn't as creepy as the other

You have two lines of people here, it seems. One line wants to marry you, the other line wants you to draw them.

But what if I don't want either and I just wanna look at pretty art?

But what if I don't want either and I just wanna look at pretty art?

I'm sorry, but that's part of a world we just don't live in.

Let's not let this down the path of creepy, please.

I am the path of creepy.

Just gotta say that I've had to deal with a lot more creepier people when I used to play on a site called Whirled. Where I had people asking me out all the time to a point were I just started saying that I was a man, and then people wanting to role play with me, and then the RP starts slipping more into an ERP and when that started to happen I ran away out of that chat as fast as I could. And I've got multiple privetmessages that were disturbing.

But enough of that, I have some cute drawings of Zeke in the bartender outfit.

tumblr_nwi59dgFG21rwve5ao1_540.jpg

tumblr_nwi59dgFG21rwve5ao2_1280.jpg

Isn't Bar rule #1 not to sample your own work?

Also, I do a LOT of glass cleaning if I decide to work the bar, too

I think it may be an obsession...

If you don't sample your own work, then how do you know you aren't serving poisoned drinks to your customers, eh? eh? Exactly.

Also I think if you drink around two full glasses of liquor fast enough, thats enough to make you pass out, but not to vomit. Useful, eh?

Unless they changed it again of course. With all the updates, I wouldn't be surprised if drinking alchohol made you vomit rainbow fire. Damn coders keep a changelog you bunch of grots.

Yes, please, I want to scoop methamphetamines mixed with nothing-alcohol out of a drunken mime's vomit for.. reasons...

It'd also be neat if your color is slightly affected as well. Sounds doable, albeit a bit snowflakey probably maybe but I dunno how to code shit at all so ehhehhhhhh

NTSAM I WAS GONNA GET TORIEL

Also Whirled was going down a certain path of terrible, I swear. Some people in that community are creepy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use