PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Understandable?

I dunno, but with the steampunk piece that I have I'm at a constant feel of it's complete but at the same time it's not, like I feel it's crowded but it's bare.

1193602_1363734555548_full.jpg

Anywho, go! Go farm post! Bring down all the heretics that may stand in your way of reaching your goal to have the most posts of them all!

Put more metal flashy bits like in the example below for extra epicness, just like any proper steampunk art should have!(guns optional but highly recommended, also drills)

82795483ff.jpg

[spoiler2]No, this is not Warhammer.[/spoiler2]

RISE OF LEGENDS, I really loved that game

Woo! A skrell painting!

tumblr_nnjqpxxJrZ1rwve5ao1_540.png7

So, I downloaded some new brushes for my photoshop so I thought I would try out a quick painting and I thought because it's been almost a week since I posted anything on here I thought I would use my skrell Zeke as the character to try with.

If you came in for that Slade would probably end up doing the surgery. HOW COME NO DOCTORS CAN DO SURGERY IN UNDER TEN MINUTES! WHY DO THEY TRY TO STOP ME FROM NOT USING ANESTHETICS!?!? Or I guess a better questions is, why can no doctors do surgery at all? I have done surgery as all roles except for captain.... who let a clown do surgery? Don't ask.... all I can say is they probably ended up with more brain damage than they came in with.

surgical drill goes where?

I repaired their heart, kidneys, lungs, brain, skull, left hand, left leg, right arm, eyes, and did plastic surgery...

well that's something, but multiple surgery is a thing, all you need is some memory/ paper and pen.

Like perform surgery on all places at once, comes in really handy when everything is broken.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use