Pawneax's Art Stuff

Pawneax

Wow. Just wow. I'm really impressed. Also I agree, " Welcome to Paradise "  ... put that as new lobby screen pls. Or alternate between our current one and that one. Pls?

Sam Aria is the next random person I decided to draw. Attempted to draw her using a different style but failed miserably so I decided to stick with what was working. No really it was bad...like uguuu~ bad...anyway, enjoy! @Hylocereus

5952380dbe7fe_SamAria001FIXEDEYES.png.9e778c51c07bd012555850fbba071f43.png

Edited by Pawneax
MUST FIX EYES
  • Like 3

Oh my god these are great, I was giggling over the screaming Mike just yesterday, and now I get this pleasant surprise. It's gorgeous! Sam's eyes are grey, not blue, but I love everything about this <3

I love how you perfectly nailed the "I'm not sure I like ANY of what's happening right now" expression I imagine she usually wears, gold star!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hylocereus said:

Oh my god these are great, I was giggling over the screaming Mike just yesterday, and now I get this pleasant surprise. It's gorgeous! Sam's eyes are grey, not blue, but I love everything about this <3

I love how you perfectly nailed the "I'm not sure I like ANY of what's happening right now" expression I imagine she usually wears, gold star!

Fixed the eyes, I hope.

Glad you liked the picture!

2 hours ago, Someonewithapen said:

Not enough Ambrosia Gaia strewn about, points off for inaccuracy. That aside 9/10

Yeah, I got kind of lazy toward the end to be honest.

1 hour ago, Pawneax said:

That's uh...that's a lot of purple...mhm. *Ping @shazbot194

Spoiler

PATCH 001.png

*Ping

Also, Holy crap thank you so much, this is sooo amazing... *breaths in* I will so be liberating this for profile pictures.

Edited by shazbot194
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, shazbot194 said:

*Ping

Also, Holy crap thank you so much, this is sooo amazing... *breaths in* I will so be liberating this for profile pictures.

Glad you like it.

• Like 1

In response to this thread: 

I decided to take @Dragnoir 's description of Stuart's room and make it. For shame Stuart, a picture of Olivia? Is that a blow-up doll I see under your bed? How LEWD. I'm really disappointed in you...

Stuart Room 001.png

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Pawneax said:

I decided to take @Dragnoir 's description of Stuart's room and make it. For shame Stuart, a picture of Olivia? Is that a blow-up doll I see under your bed? How LEWD. I'm really disappointed in you...

It's as wonderfully trashy as I imagined, thank you so much for this.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use