Pawneax's Art Stuff

Pawneax

EDIT: Apparently when you remove pictures via editing and try to put in different ones, it breaks things.

Edited by Pawneax
Pics gone, sad face.
  • Like 1

I really like how you did draw it, especially the clothing. The only critic i would have is that with the snout and maybe the part of the tail you can see, you would rather think she's a Vulpkanin, rather than a Tajaran. Otherwise, i think the picture with the veil is better, without, her visible eye looks somewhat off.

18 minutes ago, MarsMond said:

I really like how you did draw it, especially the clothing. The only critic i would have is that with the snout and maybe the part of the tail you can see, you would rather think she's a Vulpkanin, rather than a Tajaran. Otherwise, i think the picture with the veil is better, without, her visible eye looks somewhat off.

WELP, LOOK WHO WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION. I'll have it fixed.

• honk 1
  • Salt 1
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Take three...

You see kids, this is why you don't rush things, sometimes you'll work on stuff and then there will be mistakes. Heck, sometimes you'll actually spot those mistakes and fix them only to realize that "oh look, another mistake that needs to be fixed because I was in such a hurry to fix one thing that I didn't realize another thing was also..not good." @MarsMond I'm sorry for pinging you so much, this will be the last time.

1. Snout - Fixed enough.
  2. Tail - Fixed.
  3. Eyes - More cat like (two damn pixels).
  4. Gold/Yellow seams at the bottom of the shirt - Fixed.

Creshmi Harara 001.png

Creshmi Harara 002.png

Edited by Pawneax
Grammar
  • Like 4

These are really good! I love pixel art representations like this, they give off more style. It works wonderfully for tajaran/vulps as well, it seems.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Pawneax   I got a request if you can honor it.  I will like a pixel air of one my old character?

He was a Diona, age 24 and his name was P.F.U.D.O.R. or PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS but he was like the nicest Head of Personnel, and even try to help out the crew in times of need.

I had a whole backstory for him but I hide the thread. 

Here a few things he like to do.  Name ian with the name "Kill me (Spy)"

orders the QM to be more nice to civilians.

Plays a  guitar with great sounding music that I found and painfully edited so it sounds nice with the limits of SS13.

like to talk to the crew and help them out too when they need a friend or just someone to talk to.

Oh did I mention he was raise by a human and not his fellow race?

His father give him a old leather bible.

Can make something out what i said? I will like to see my old character P.F.U.D.O.R. be given this, It will mean a lot for me.

here where i got the name from.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWM2joNb9NE

Edited by Holyass

@DayZ Me Trolling @Holyass Unfortunately I'm not taking any requests as of this moment. I kind of got burnt out on doing requests a while back and I still have two more that I need to work on back from when I still did requests. I might be open to do more in the future but not right now. Sorry.

@Pawneax  Ty for your reply, I understand and I hope that you feel better and not all burned up, I know the feeling man, I use to make short but deep in detail storys... :)  If you want a story for one of your character just ask me and I will do my best to make a story that you like.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use