Pawneax's Art Stuff

Pawneax

15 minutes ago, Someonewithapen said:

You are now obligated to do one of his current wife.

That might be a thing. Of course, some references pictures wouldn't hurt either.

Edited by Pawneax

3 hours ago, ZN23X said:

It'd also be cool to see a pic of Tetra...cux you haven't done like 5 already.

GET TO WORK @Pawneax!!!

You're right, I haven't done Tetra enough so here you go, hot off the presses. Feel free to pay me for my hard work.

tetris vegan 001.jpg

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Dumbdumn5 said:

@Pawneaxmispronouncing names is absolutely phenomenal for command and sec players. Also, can we have species flags in the same art style?

Yus! Flags! Good usage. poor @Pawneax is gonna be buried under requests. Mainly from Teflon Vegas

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Malphystoh said:

Yus! Flags! Good usage. poor @Pawneax is gonna be buried under requests. Mainly from Teflon Vegas

Funny that you mention this because I was actually going to take a break for a few days on the pixel art stuff. I'll get to working on people's requests after though.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pawneax said:

Funny that you mention this because I was actually going to take a break for a few days on the pixel art stuff. I'll get to working on people's requests after though.

You sure need a rest after all this work, you put a lot of effort and i really love everyone one of them

• Like 2

Said I was going to take a break but did I? Nah, of course I didn't. *sigh

Anyway, I decided to work a tiny bit on flags last night. What I'd imagine the SolGov flag to look like and the human flag which is pretty much the solgov flag except without the letters. I also tried using the colors of the human flag found on the wiki. I personally like the SolGov flag as well as Version 1 & 2 of the Human flag but eh.

SolGov Flag 001.png

Human Flag 001.png

• Like 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use