Screenshot thread!

necaladun

So someone wanted to make some modified doors in engineering. Someone else wanted to make some modified floors. I suggested that we simply make the entire hallway out of doors. The CE thought I was joking and said yes. He's clearly never met MALICE.

.eJwFwdENhSAMAMBdGIAWAStuQ7BBExVC64cxb_d

• Like 4

2dbb40df9bec47b98714dc9e06a29105.png.3e709b35d9c8be1d5be95cf03e0fb4bb.png

I might like chainsaws. There were also about 10-40 more around the station. On screen is 70 chainsaws.

Edited by shazbot194
Yes
  • Like 1

l90qyIF.png

Deluxe Rage Cage! With a Shocking Twist!

rw1AfPf.png

Version 2.0! Emitter Funtime Edition! Didn't have time to add weapons before the round ended.

Edited by Penguinizer
  • Like 2

I submit the following unfinished art gallery:

cQh0lo0.png

and what it would've looked like if I had more time:

QPOFA.png.27a0eaa16266587852d319277cb65f36.png

Final form:

QHOAA.png.d5a39d401c2f847de6c01391afde14fb.png

Edited by whoishigh
Added my latest and last gallery
  • Like 2

When Paradise attempts to have a trial. The screenshot didn't catch the chat log but it was too filled with 12 year olds various people spamming emotes and nonsense to actually hold the trial. Most people seemed to enjoy it. It hurt my soul. I couldn't escape from the hell so I committed suicide.

COURT.png.287d292cd76926b333871a7d78fa5765.pngCOURT2.png.69bf405fb96eab4d5d3c060872d56d89.pngCOURT4.png.187acd566dc94d158b80d14a42ee13af.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ZN23X said:

When Paradise attempts to have a trial.

I actually suggested this trial as a half joke...was a little surprised when captain agreed to it and wanted to have the trial (he was the one who BSAed the CMO). I was insulated from a lot of the madness since I was watching from the pod, but I could hear the megaphones broadcasting the arguments (bug maybe?). Thought it was hilarious how overdramatic it was, juxtaposed with the kindergarten antics going on in the courtroom. Very tempted to fire my tasers into the courtroom, though was also really hoping admins would drop a bomb on it.

The aftermath of the trial:

afftertrial.png.db7c48bf2253ab1c97465cdd29cddf3b.png

Edited by Tayswift
  • Like 1

@Tayswift I was the IPC who was begging to come in your pod with you lmao

My dusty (rusty?) character I rarely use who is mistaken for a vampire more than an IPC ???

Hahaha I think I said yes but I think in the chaos we never managed to coordinate a pickup (thinking of making a new more anonymous character too these days)...also I went back to the courtroom and took pictures of the trial aftermath, which I'll edit into my original reply later so that I don't fill this thread up with too many non screenshot posts :P 

I was the AI that shift. The clown RD had the gps the BSA was pointing at in his bag. The Magistrate wanted me to fire, my laws said I couldn't, but I can assure you, if legitimate justification or a law change was done that would let me, I would've pushed it before I even finished announcing the update.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use