Screenshot thread!

necaladun

-snip-

Spark, I think you have a calibration issue...

This probably happened because you played on Polaris and rotated your screen, then played here

Unless this is ACTUALLY an effect of taking damage to a calibration/navigation module

Nah, that couldn't happen.

The inside story is that Tigercat was messing with my vars using VV.

Also, after the anouncement i did right after getting BSA'd (nonlethally) saying it was worth it i was syndigibbed too

I guess i would have been syndigibbed anyways since the array was still intact and i would have used it if anyone else wanted to team up with me.

And to be honest, i was so bored that round i didn't mind at all having the bridge BSA'd by the CE, then proceded to cooperate with command to fax more asses to the syndicate (and despite the fax array was outside the bridge you still hit the bridge).

So i guess the memo was: if someone has a propensity to fax asses, don't allow him to get an emag.

I was laughing hard during the whole ass fax array thing, i really need more gimicks like these.

25upati.jpg

.......this server is listed.

I don't think we need to make fun of other servers here.

Let them be and let them do what they want to do.

In fact, I think server bashing violates some kind o' rule.

In fact, I think server bashing violates some kind o' rule.

It does.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use