Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Built a pretty dank nest/space-fishing outpost (yes i'm too much of a nub to build a proper airlock)

bCKUU4q.png

T9OXuG7.png

also saw some pretty spooky shit (taken 15+ minutes after the AI was moved to intelligence storage)

FT7aAFD.png?1

JwDuMxi.png?1

And finally, as a service to the people who were talking about IPC nuke-ops teams earlier today

tfw you run into the whole squad http://z0r.de/L/z0r-de_1853.swf

4fd68c4b5f8313e26f8cf44d9435e4d9.png

Supply Shuttle thinks its funny to put the much needed insulated gloves behind a reinforced window.

I then proceeded to use them and hacking supplies to hack into the captains room and steal his donuts.

Then I stole a security headset and kept asking people that arrested me and knew I was QM if they could bring me donuts.

Supply Shuttle thinks its funny to put the much needed insulated gloves behind a reinforced window.

I then proceeded to use them and hacking supplies to hack into the captains room and steal his donuts.

Then I stole a security headset and kept asking people that arrested me and knew I was QM if they could bring me donuts.

Maybe that should be looked into...

And then you have this tank here that keeps appearing and disappearing, taking down walls. Looks like it has been drawn by blue space crayons and shoots a very deadly Blue Space Shell. Only if shitcurity can take this down.

psXeGjo.png

Ah that's me in the medbay chair behind the counter! That was a pretty interesting round I never did find out what happened with that tank. I was to busy counseling some guy who came in who apparently visit some other dimension or some crazy thing like that and he was attacked by some weird things. I've only been playing ss13 for such a short while and every session is full of crazy amazing things with tons of depth. At this point I cannot even come close to imagining all of the possible things that can go down in a round of ss.

Today I came up with my own station super hero.

He is the guardian of the victims of space slumber.

He is the filler of the cryo room.

He is the bringer of lost and found objects.

He is... SSD man! Together with his trusty porky side-kick: Capitalism he fends for those who cannot fend for themselves.

His tools of trade: Drunk brawling and horrible breath.

SSD looters, beware!

90zmmr.jpg

https://gyazo.com/3b2de2425830d6efe9b3bed283f4a7db

After killing Orlando as a bartender via sleepy pen and mind slaving him to shoot himself with my shotgun. I had one more objective left, die a glorious death. I signed up for CMO and decided that this would be my final stand and after sending out the message sat in "my" office with a double barrel shotgun and beanbag rounds. Until my capture and suicide. Personally one of my favorite traitor rounds so far.

th04Sav.png

Don't ask. Nations.

xcdckG2.png

In the footsteps of Hawke. Bees and weed! And whips. And pink fuzzy cuffs. DON'T ASK

Eh33PQV.png

After succeeding his late father, couping both her alcoholic wreck of a mother and the evil, scheming Hand of the King, Queen Bulma leaves the the station with her trusty Handmaiden and general, Lady Medusa, her two loyal borg knights and a traitorous blueshield. Outside, the smerds cry for revolution and democracy, but who cares about the rabble...?

Ah... nothing like conquering another station for the Syndicate!

THE GAVEL COMPELS ME!

"Traded" a dead mouse for the gavel and evaded everyone who tried to get it back. Got written permission from the captain that I could keep the gavel so long as I did not make noise with it. Many tried to trade for the gavel to return it to Walter but alas some vox are best at trades. Yuki attempted to trade as well but it did not go as planned

yayavox.png?raw=1

She later found, slipped, cuffed and searched me but a clever vox never keeps a high value item in an easy to find place. Even got a medal too. Good god that gavel spam was irritating though. Had to PDA my job change request because there was no way anyone could read anything. =/

https://gyazo.com/e5aa8e123fef4a5144461143d8cb2c65

https://gyazo.com/f79e927e7d4bf7eaebaf7373854e2765

Tricking the Captain, HoP, and CMO into letting us into the bridge. Only for four nuke ops to pop out and gun/slash/murder everyone and take the disk. We breached the vault and tried the code on their nuke. Only to realize that it wouldn't work and I went off to grab our nuke. In the end they left without me. And Angela Compton, nuke ops professional. Was left to guard the nuke alone, with about five rounds still left in her bulldog. Probably my favorite round of nuke ops in a LONG while.

https://gyazo.com/e5aa8e123fef4a5144461143d8cb2c65

https://gyazo.com/f79e927e7d4bf7eaebaf7373854e2765

Tricking the Captain, HoP, and CMO into letting us into the bridge. Only for four nuke ops to pop out and gun/slash/murder everyone and take the disk. We breached the vault and tried the code on their nuke. Only to realize that it wouldn't work and I went off to grab our nuke. In the end they left without me. And Angela Compton, nuke ops professional. Was left to guard the nuke alone, with about five rounds still left in her bulldog. Probably my favorite round of nuke ops in a LONG while.

Hahahaha that's great.

Clown life

SpmXK7o.png

"Oh, just science stuff!"

nVb3wrL.png

0/5 stars - Never purchasing Chinese shuttle again.

9gNINVW.png

"Did we forget anything? Turn off the stove?"

JzTkUkc.png

Blob vs Nuke

iRpIc9W.png

Seconds before mass clown spacing suicide

hpycDcb.png

Proud of accomplishing something nobody needed at all

sZdbCvb.png

Simon says, these are not my potatos

MHTb8rM.png

Before some bird person got so outraged about the fish they naded them away with acid.

H5uIYpN.png

"Kill all non-thralls on the shuttle!" "Who?"

wy8ptWW.png

End of the round is when shit goes down

Yr3bxrA.png

Before

oz1u0fY.png

After

9rcVCrz.png

Three parrots were trying to sacrifice the SSD to the chocolate god

cN5QtJb.png

The allegations of Chemistry spending the shift high AF were unfounded

13j7qpZ.png

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use