Screenshot thread!

necaladun

VRicQ96.png

Props to my cyborg, Law of Metal, for getting me the hell out of my core and placing me on the science outpost during a FalseIncarnate chaos mode.

Not a screenshot. Still mildly amusing.

Spark 5.5 states, "Lucario has been captured."

Luca Trovato says, "Quiet you."

Spark 5.5 pings.

Spark 5.5 states, "This unit will name the Lucario 'Fish'."

Spark 5.5 states, "You are now level one."

Luca Trovato sighs.

Spark 5.5 states, "WIth the move 'growl', because that is all you can currently do right now."

Luca Trovato growls.

Spark 5.5 pings.

Something happened this round... I think Arthur will be jealous

b082739cf1572502aa19cf22cdfe531a.png

I-is that Bulma... in charge of a DEATHSQUAD?

God help us all, or Emperor, depending on your views

I was playing as AI when all of the sudden I get a zeroth law stating the crew must feel watched. I set up a code on tcomms that replaced all radio chatter with, "The AI is watching us all" and sure enough they felt watched. The chef was madder than anyone else it seemed.Every once in a while someone would say it again and the chef would absolutely flip his shit

NO4sTuQ.png

Just checking the CE's alert console to see if there were any alerts

rlcUYPL.png

I spare ye all the torment of one Drunk me :D

e9x6if.jpg

EDIT: I'll clarify. I have played drunk before, but everytime I've tried playing in a state of after-a-night-out level of drunkness, I've either not been able to properly use my computer, or I've thrown myself into a tired drunk rage over my inability to even use shortcuts for chatting or likewise. So, for the sake of the server I'll spare ye all of dat.

gg_by_mrrogueace-d8w7gjl.png

sec pod pilot managed to get onto the bridge with the pod with the help of the captain's hand teleporter

conga_by_mrrogueace-d8uxmr5.png

To escape the sudden onslaught of alien queens that were spawned by admins, I opened the window and everyone was sucked out in a nice conga line

e9x6if.jpg

EDIT: I'll clarify. I have played drunk before, but everytime I've tried playing in a state of after-a-night-out level of drunkness, I've either not been able to properly use my computer, or I've thrown myself into a tired drunk rage over my inability to even use shortcuts for chatting or likewise. So, for the sake of the server I'll spare ye all of dat.

Ha! if you don't think you can handle 10 hours of gameplay drunk! I'm actually answering this drunk right now!

e9x6if.jpg

Ha! if you don't think you can handle 10 hours of gameplay drunk! I'm actually answering this drunk right now!

I wouldn't have been able to play anyway, I made it home with a hole in my jeans and without one of my good leather shoes. I threw up in the office toilet and slept in the spare bedrooom cause, "Fuck stairs." My parents then went to defcon 2 when they saw my empty room, and when they woke me up, I was thoroughly confused as to my whereabouts.

BRojkOK.png

Trying out some decorating in the security hallway

HQOqOca.png

Behold, the very pinnacle of culinary prowess. totally not better than my cooking irl

At least you used that deceased pizza delivery boy's pizza... and then Hannah exploded...

11lu2iu.png

First time screwing around with the genetic modding machines at the back of botany and some heavy mutations to, of course, dat dank

Tried to make it my weed as dank as possible before the round ended

Glows in the dark, grows in space, good at any temperature, super resistant, SUPER STRONK and whatever internally+spatially/temporally unstable means

One hit off the blunt made a guy start stuttering in OD and it threw me into crit 10 seconds before the shuttle left cause of how much toxin was in with the thc lmao

Got saved at the end of the round, solidifying it as the most fun botany round I've had yet :D. No time to fix the endurance, production time and spiky-ness issues though.

Lost the screencap of the actual aftermath of it too. For shame!

CXFRSgs.png

Plasman spess fort.

FWxcU3e.png

oh god what

Rdt7gKy.png

One of my many public cloners.

GV02Glz.png

no comment

GwgTBOG.png

An invisible fox tail-maid costume thingy.

S4hhUk4.png

Fun times with cavemen.

9aYx01V.png

spess fort

cKD6Qsh.png

another spess fort

AfYBcd9.png

supermatter spess fort

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use