PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Kinda, it was something to do to avoid dealing with some family members.

I may be catching a bit of a theme here, that you may find some members of your family annoying?

What's with the Little Mermaid drawing with that guy whatshisname in the back? Did he get stabbed or something?

I really cant remember anything about that movie...

I may be catching a bit of a theme here, that you may find some members of your family annoying?

I didn't really think about it.... but you know there was a lot of screaming happening [spoiler2]ugh children[/spoiler2]

What's with the Little Mermaid drawing with that guy whatshisname in the back? Did he get stabbed or something?

I really cant remember anything about that movie...

Eric got stabbed with a selfstick, best bit to ask why...

Zeke got to live a weird fantasy of dressing up as a maid...

tumblr_o03zfiB9EW1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Alright maybe he did it the first time because he had soap and was a little drunk when he had the idea, and maybe he did it the second time to mess with Garoon. [spoiler2]however he won't be doing it again[/spoiler2]

And then Zeke tries to get me in a box with him in that skirt.

Close quarters, IN A SKIRT.

Would've probably fainted if that had actually happened

I didn't really think about it.... but you know there was a lot of screaming happening [spoiler2]ugh children[/spoiler2]

Yeah, children can be rather annoying sometimes...

And then Zeke tries to get me in a box with him in that skirt.

Close quarters, IN A SKIRT.

Would've probably fainted if that had actually happened

I even drew the skirt shorter and poofier than the sprite.

You also added a bow in the back. As for the length, it was that length because when I sprited it, it was supposed to match knee-high socks. I'm assuming at least the outfit you're wearing was the meido one.

And he was probably wearing a thong under it.

I would not be surprised if a thong was his day to day underwear, if I had to be honest...

You also added a bow in the back. As for the length, it was that length because when I sprited it, it was supposed to match knee-high socks. I'm assuming at least the outfit you're wearing was the meido one.

Yes it was most certainly the maid outfit

I made it so they make more sense kind of deal...

Also, I made a sprite of a campe!

tumblr_o09e3e1STJ1rwve5ao1_250.png

tumblr_o09e3e1STJ1rwve5ao2_540.jpg

I uh, feel like I should stop making sprites, or at least stop making sprites of monster girls.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use