PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Aranaeus actually wanted nothing to do with me as Sax.

Even went so far as to say my hat looked silly, I said his mandibles looked silly in return

I also didn't register that the guy actually wanted me to check the prints on that medibot...

Thankfully, I was detective that shift and managed to put together the clues leading to Elliot. Got Zeke's brain back, put it back in his body, and then got him cloned

The Matchmaking Room, a.k.a the Love Den, wasn't very popular. Especially after the whole Zeke beheading thing. It turned into a place a kin to a human trafficking ring, with all the people dragging unconcious players into maintenance. On another note I felt terrible for Garoon that round x).

Yeesh, you even examined him enough to notice I was on his head as a cat-shaped pAI, what kind of attention to detail do you have? If I did something like this I'dve forgotten it half of the people at the table. 10/10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use