PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Griselda looks like best mime.

Also, am I the only one that thinks you made her, ahem, assets a little different than normal?

[spoiler2]and by that I mean you made her boobs look a little bigger than normal why do I check these things?[/spoiler2]

Please stay mildly on topic please.

Not until Dreamy posts a new drawing of two dudes making out something awesome and/or funny

Thought I'd draw up something a little more festive.

tumblr_nz6qehATcd1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Hope you do good with those projects, and feel in a better mood then!

Thanks Garoon, after next week I think I might sleep into forever.

Griselda looks like best mime.

Also, am I the only one that thinks you made her, ahem, assets a little different than normal?

[spoiler2]and by that I mean you made her boobs look a little bigger than normal why do I check these things?[/spoiler2]

Could be because her striped outfit, but she's supposed to be big anyways.

Hope you do good with those projects, and feel in a better mood then!

Thanks Garoon, after next week I think I might sleep into forever.

If you do sleep into forever, make sure to get a stylish bed. Maybe a vampire theme, coffin and all that. Unless you wanna go for a more festive theme

Also, the mistletoe is hanging, everyone here who passes under it needs to kiss now

I don't know what say.

know what say.

I'm sorry, I just had to point this out...

I wasn't expecting the first time to be so tame, though. Especially considering some of the things you previously drew

GOOD GRIEF HE'S NAKED

- Plankton

LOOK AT HIS ARM!! WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S DOING WITH HIS [spoiler2]hand[/spoiler2] UNDER THE TABLE?!

I will have you know that my lizard is almost always wearing jeans

[spoiler2]Dont worry about the fact that he doesn't have anything on under the jeans, there's nothing to show[/spoiler2]

And moving away from the discussion on whether or not Garoon is wearing pants in the picture [spoiler2]he is wearing pants this was something that happened when we were playing[/spoiler2]

Going to the kitchen at night in Zeke's place is a scary time.

tumblr_nzbtly3nbg1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Oh god, Churchy's channeling Venom

Still not as bad as those blood demons

Also, probably for the best that my lizard doesn't live with Churchy, they'd go through SO much meat with him being a carnivore and all...

So only because I'm a dick in real life I'm going to come out and call Zeke a baby. I would have gone around looking first before curling up and getting sad over my lover leaving for any amount of time without telling me

if_i_had_one_detail_em.jpg

But I feel for him, I really do. I just also feel it's unreasonable

[/dickhead moment]I feel kind of bad now...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use