PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

I cant imagine how awkward it would be to wear a mankini with a tail...

Lmao, have the mankini have a double-stitched split that starts just below where it would meet the tail. It'd cover everything, barely, but the straps would come up on either side of the tail to the shoulders. It'd work! Barely. It wouldn't be very comfortable, either. But then again, it's not exactly meant for comfort ;^)

It'd probably be easier for Tajara or maybe even Vulpkanin as the bases of their tails are rather narrow in comparison to species such as Unathi and Vox

Now THEN it'd be uncomfortable

But then, if I'm understanding lore correctly, Vox don't exactly have anything to cover, do they? I mean, they're agender

But one must not deny the spirit of the mankini!

You can profane my beautiful ... uh.. plasteel(? holy shit I dunno what IPCs are made of????? halp granpa slade) composed body, Dreamy.

You can profane my beautiful ... uh.. plasteel(? holy shit I dunno what IPCs are made of????? halp granpa slade) composed body, Dreamy.

And you can profane my luxurious, none plasteel, but flesh composed body.

This is a joke, do the mankini's for people you actually know

Edited by Guest

You are made of high grade aluminum alloy that's just as weak as tissue paper if you so much as touch it. I am made of a very similar alloy made out of the dessicated remains of space crap floating past my window right now.

Gotta fucking love that lamp...

Anywho, I wasn't planning on doing this before, but I changed my mind.

So I've been doing a collaboration project with my brother of some kind of show on youtube.

ESk79yj.jpg

New episode every first Tuesday of the month

Best start sharing your best water/fish puns now.

Gotta fucking love that lamp...

Anywho, I wasn't planning on doing this before, but I changed my mind.

So I've been doing a collaboration project with my brother of some kind of show on youtube.

ESk79yj.jpg

New episode every first Tuesday of the month

Best start sharing your best water/fish puns now.

It's amazing

tumblr_nypyvoN3qR1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

I... have been tempted to play with the head tendrils once or twice. Maybe make demon horns, or something similar

Jonah probably has a lifetime subscription to WetSkrell.nt

Doesn't everyone?

I know I dont...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use