PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

The horns look a little... strange, but he looks quite nice otherwise. They just look like they clash a little with the pastelness of the rest of him

Would it be the colour of them is too dark?

Also, I wonder if this is the dreamboat

riverboat.jpg

a5e9b6b98d1e9d8b3b87168b66075737.jpg

The horns look a little... strange, but he looks quite nice otherwise. They just look like they clash a little with the pastelness of the rest of him

Would it be the colour of them is too dark?

Probably that. They also seem a little large for such a small looking head...

I have no envy for those horns, imagine the troubles he has to go through just to put on a freaking shirt

Wouldn't mind getting some dragon wings, though. Wings are amazing, and dragon wings especially so

I have no envy for those horns, imagine the troubles he has to go through just to put on a freaking shirt

Wouldn't mind getting some dragon wings, though. Wings are amazing, and dragon wings especially so

Lmao, you're not going to be getting any sort of shirt on with wings! No jackets, no nothing-- not without help, at any rate.

And judging by how formally Alistair here is dressing, under that button-up dress shirt (for which horns would pose no threat), is probably a v-neck undershirt which would provide ample room

He'd just be condemned to jackets and v-necks

Edited by Guest

A quick sketch of something that happened some time ago.

tumblr_o18n6mK4AN1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Jonah Bright x Zeke Varloss AI law.

tumblr_o18n6mK4AN1rwve5ao2_540.jpg

And thought I'd share some inclass projects I've done!

A still life digital painting!

tumblr_o15tzwTvrq1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

And a landscape photo edit.

tumblr_o17v0iFBLJ1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

The Original Photo>

6851008-landscape-photos.jpg

Wow, the painting's beautiful! Excellent work.

Getting even better at Vulpkanin, haha. I like the expression.

Although I am unsure why he would need to be force-fed a sausage

i did try to run back to my sekrit hideout where the AI upload i used to hack the AI was to fix the spam, but then the HoS was convieniently staking the area to see if somebody would use it, and then somebody else fixed it when i was captured.

that HoS thou, singlehandedly finding all the antags unintentionally and getting the job done, and still being called a comdom.

Any HoS who does his job, whether deliberately or inadvertently, will be called a comdom

The class projects look nice. They look like they should be paint, but they're not

I literally found 3 antags by accident that round, plus Nat by semi-accident. Then saved the HoP's life twice. Magistrate let half of them go and I got called a comdom. I hate playing as HoS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use