PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Dramatic space station noir drawing.

tumblr_o0gw2edlGT1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

I never do feel right when I see Zeke in those kinds of situations. Hooray for protectiveness!

So it's been another week of drawing up things for a video [spoiler2]for my brother[/spoiler2]

12417659_742082752590607_4587084652305923034_n.png?oh=6f9526c931e72ae038e4eedf7a5fbc3e&oe=5714E076

And I watched it, but it's... not for me if I have to be honest. Somewhat too much random off the walls humour for me to appreciate it.

Also, I just noticed in that NSFW picture that Jonah's doing pulling as well...

Some drawings with R.A.B.B.I.T!

Here we have Hannah Castile going to put lipstick on R.A.B.B.I.T"s screen!!

tumblr_o0k56b91Xj1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

R.A.B.B.I.T was excited and happy.

And here we have R.A.B.B.I.T giving Graham Morgan a ring

tumblr_o0k56b91Xj1rwve5ao2_540.jpg

R.A.B.B.I.T thought he would like it after she got him to drink a glass of salt.

OpiGGpj.gif

So I felt the need to draw up what I thought of after seeing what Nienhaus sprited.

rIuCLjB.jpg

These are the kind of images I check this thread for. I don't personally care at all for all the character pictures. I'm much more interested in the backgrounds and other random pictures you do; Also this is awesome, thank you.

There can never be too much pink!!

Anyways...

There was a few times when people would give Zeke a sausage when he was bartending.

tumblr_o0rs2hyede1rwve5ao1_r1_540.jpg

And of course there was time where some people's clothes just fell off near Elliot Campbell, maybe it was his stare, which would be a whole 'nother level to "undressing you with my eyes'

tumblr_o0rwy9RbMD1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Bananas are ew, carrots are nice, hotdogs are fun

Also, I'm fairly sure Elliot always has some kind of pickpocketing thing that lets him take items off other people without them knowing. He's always getting into trouble with that. Best said by Skyrim's guards "Keep your hands to yourself, sneak thief"

Bananas are ew, carrots are nice, hotdogs are fun

Also, I'm fairly sure Elliot always has some kind of pickpocketing thing that lets him take items off other people without them knowing. He's always getting into trouble with that. Best said by Skyrim's guards "Keep your hands to yourself, sneak thief"

If he has Pickpocket gloves he can steal things without the big red text showing up. Considering she drew him with black gloves, Dave probably spawned in a pair or bought some and just goofed off.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use