PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

All these characters being drawn reminds me of one thing, I need to cash in my birthday pic.

We get those, right?

Also, if you use frames for your drawings or any sort of wirework, notify me, cuz I need to have a new wire frame for drawing.

I'd also shamelessly beg for a Bryce, but you've already drawn him as a character in the contest, so I think the others should go first :)

But... when ISN'T he hitting on... well... ANYONE?

When he's alone.

If he daydreams of hitting on people when he's alone, then wouldn't that be a lie?

Better be glad they didn't shave the tendrils off, I've heard there are wacko barbers who'd do that...

And I think I actually like the blue, it compliments the green face

I still say to dye Zeke's tendrils blue, they look rather nice blue.

And Kasp, Phantasmic did a wonderful job on my lizard, and if I could, I would hugsquish them into putty

I guess it really depends on how he feels I guess...

- - - -

I've been planning on drawing this for a while now, after I played detective for the first time.

tumblr_ntgla4vmln1rwve5ao1_540.png

AHHHH! OH MY GOSHHH! That looks soooo damn good, you nailed Hannah's face in the fourth strip. (I think it's Hannah anyway) Amazing work by the way, all your art makes me chuckle and smile.

Thought I would try being a medic (nurse) today, which turned into Jonah converting my character (Ashley Williams) into a cultist. And Ashley coming in to see Sergey turned into a woman with pink hair, questions where not asked.

tumblr_ntk3l3J3Oz1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Remember, Ashley: ask no questions.

I do enjoy the first panel. Jonah's nonchalantly dragging someone to their certain deaths, Ashley's stunned and mentally cursing out everyone. *squee*

Would it, perhaps, be possible for me to ask for a sketchy-sketch of Jonah as a Detective fighting the dastardly cult of Nar-Nar? Pretty pweeze? :3

tumblr_ntmag9IFOc1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

I was throwing all of my SS13 art together to post on my deviantart (because I like to have them all in a big blur instead of on their own) and I placed my drawing of Zeke beside Garoon and I thought I must now make them link arms and post it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use