PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Doctor Reid: "So tell me Zeke, what do you remember about your mother?"

Zeke Varloss: "What I remember? ... I always remembered her having a gentle smile, and I swear she must of had a bizarre fascination with plants... If she was able to, she would sneak a plotted plant off of what ever planet we were near at the time."

where_the_plants_grow_by_phantasmicdream
*Also wondering who Doctor Reid is?  He's part of a thing I've been writing, I'll share the WIP here.

• Like 5
  • explodyparrot 1

After a few months of Zeke's parents being reported missing, and noted as possible dead.  Zeke was sent off to Tau Ceti, to an Orphanage that NT sent some funding to.    He was scared and lonely for a while,  and didn't speak common very well due to only really needing to speak Skrellian.   He ended up meeting and becoming friends with a boy named Fredrick Scott. 

_notso_lonely_by_phantasmicdream-dcc2svu

Zeke and Fred were never adopted, and when they reached about 16, they took a sort of aptitude test to see what kind of work they would be best suited for.  Fred ended up going for security and learning space law while Zeke for forensics and medical, this would lead them to being able to getting a job with Nanotrasen.

teen_years_by_phantasmicdream-dcc2tv7.jp

• Like 5

Wah, art spam time.

To start off, here's a redraw of a Campe I drew back into 2012.
_redraw__campe_by_phantasmicdream-dcclqe
A Campe is from Greek mythology,  they're normally described as a dragon with a pretty lady head and upperbody, as well as having a scorpion tail

A drawing of Zeke Varloss, Jonah Bright, and Garoon Garuda looking pretty snazzy. 
night_out_by_phantasmicdream-dcclrgx.jpg

A Von Bon and a Calico Furrytail
surprise_by_phantasmicdream-dccm8zh.jpg

Lastly a cute drawing of Jay Wingler and Sefra'neem Wingler, being cute kitties in love
jay_x_sefra_neem_by_phantasmicdream-dccm

• Like 3

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:21 AM, PhantasmicDream said:

A sketch in the different style again;
something_s_there_by_phantasmicdream-dcb

Here's a drawing of a smol younger Zeke and his mother.  A sort of mission came up and a group that was a part of Nanotrasen requested some help on Xarxis 5, Zeke's parents a few other Skrellian crew ended up joining with this scientific event.  Unfortunately the outcome didn't go as planned, there were no reports of anyone coming back alive.
don_t_worry_by_phantasmicdream-dcbwbsh.j

silly sketch dumb;

Reveal hidden contents

1991149024_10packcopy.thumb.jpg.d44a2b5e29e1228754b419d41e203a6c.jpg

2027188934_12packcopy.thumb.jpg.7d2c2977d384e600b83edcf61029106e.jpg

354500638_voxwotcopy.thumb.jpg.205e9d5701fdd3a558feb10314a09358.jpg

175793196_buffslimecopy.thumb.jpg.435500de7814cf6587bec3bebb950571.jpg

Brilliant work Dreamy! one thing I missed when I was away from Paradise!

Seems like Kitchi has something in common with Zeke in the bottom picture though

• Like 1

The thing in common being loosing family?  A tragedy. 

What isn't a tragedy though is this picture of Dreamy and Alex
rockwalls_by_phantasmicdream-dccs0a7.jpg

And then a cute picture of Alex with a baby, her name is Honora or Nora
baby_by_phantasmicdream-dccs1aa.jpg

and to bring up an old sketch

Spoiler

1217258043_childcopy.thumb.jpg.f9f51aa410efd5395a8e0ca543389bfa.jpg

• Like 4

Here's a cute Jonah and Zeke picture,
close_to_you_by_phantasmicdream-dcd5rl2.

Also, because I've been slowly revealing more of Zeke's past through drawings lately, here's another one.
zeke_and_aidan_by_phantasmicdream-dcd5tx
So, the person on the right is a boyband reject Aidan, Zeke's first boyfriend. 
It was one of those relationships that started off good, then became really toxic, they broke up on bad terms. 

*If you think I should keep doing more drawings about Zeke's past (and maybe to do up other character's past as well) let me know

Here's some random sketches.
bleh1.thumb.jpg.9bc62cd9a4889b8325d0c267927e8bc6.jpg

Also, a sketch up to see about changing Zeke's height in comparison to Jonah,  I've decided to make Zeke taller.  So this will be fun.  ?
heights_copy.thumb.jpg.fd52777783f3bbeb6981b5932b189fde.jpg

• Like 2

Joke drawing gone too far
pole_dancing_by_phantasmicdream-dcdi22d.
at least he looks  F A B U L O U S

E R R O R   -   E R R O R   -   UNIT  SYSTEM  FAIL   -  E R R O R   -   E R R O R

T 3 A - V 4   .  .  .   CRASHED   . . .

REQUESTING   . . .      C L E A N    -    U P  

e_r_r_o_r_by_phantasmicdream-dcdjn6q.jpg

• Like 4

Possibly it is just my imagination, but the second picture looks like it shows the consequences of the first one... )

• Thanks 1

I liked to think this summed up a few rounds for me.
going_to_need____by_phantasmicdream-dcdo 
Blueshield STERLING and NT Rep Zeke Varloss

On a different note;
because I share my art on different discords I've gotten a lot of people (non SS13 players) who end up liking Zeke... a lot,  and some people have started calling him "Alien Daddy"
fan_girls_by_phantasmicdream-dcdq8ax.jpg
Does Zeke have the Mary Sue trait of everyone just liking/loving him as soon as they see him?  Does his beauty out shine his flaws?  Is he becoming more of a perfect snowflake? 

Edited by PhantasmicDream

Ah woops,  a my hands do their own things sometimes when I type (a habit from years of playing the piano) and often I forget to reread.

oh well, not the end of the world.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use