counterfeit scribblings

counterfeitguise

That's actually pretty cool, haha. Just took in your sig. I see Slade the odd time on many of my characters but I've never looked too far into it. Cool seeing stuff like that happen between antag regulars.

I've actually had antag turned off for over a year ;P

Slade is like an RP antag, the smoothest enemy of the corporation. Can he get that award from HQ? 'Coolest Employee of the Month'.

He's the best, around, ain't nobody ever gonna get him down.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Well it's simple, get arrested more times than Bulma with the inclusion of all non-rulebreaking crimes, about a dozen counts of the minor ones, double for one of your choice, Bulma's was public nudity, a few counts of each moderate crime, and the occasional capital crime if you end up being the big bad of the round.

Good luck becoming Queen of cuffs. (Break laws responsibly, rules still apply. Contact 1-800-CHEESE for more information on how you can...)

Natalia, the friend Rissa doesn't need or deserve.

I really enjoy Natalia and Rissa's interactions. It's two entirely different type of people meeting and discussing relationships, it's cute and I love it.

*Queen of edge.

There is no proof to these accusations.

yjh9Z68.png

Drew this recently at least, based on a round where Rissa got cloned for the first time. She's uh, going to need to dye her hair again.

and now your next challenge should be to try an animate that.

looks good though, hopefully she didn't freak out too much from being cloned.

God, I'd love to animate one day. It's terribly time consuming though, and a lack of motivation doesn't help. Thank you, I'm pretty happy with it! :D

She uh, well. Flipped her shit, really. It was a bad time.

See, the goal is to tell them that they're cloned, show them their body, and then tell them "If you're going to die here I can just clone you again" after they threaten suicide.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use