counterfeit scribblings

counterfeitguise

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They all look great, and your artwork has improved overall.

[spoiler2]Don't suppose you could draw Damon Bones, could you?[/spoiler2]

Yee, thank you! Yes, I absolutely could draw Damon Bones. If you could grab a few pics for me to use as references, I'd really appreciate it!

Where would one go to send commissions.

You can contact me on Discord via a PM, if you like! I used to have the paypal link in my signature, but I had to remove it for safety reasons and whatnot.

I was wondering who played that character, haha. I thought it was pretty nice of you, making slime pets for people and all. Bubblegum and Slime Shady got a real laugh out of me at the end when I actually saw them, lmao. Excellent work on the artistic depiction as usual, the smile's contagious.

I was wondering who played that character, haha. I thought it was pretty nice of you, making slime pets for people and all. Bubblegum and Slime Shady got a real laugh out of me at the end when I actually saw them, lmao. Excellent work on the artistic depiction as usual, the smile's contagious.

It's the most fun I have with Xenobio, to be honest! It just makes me a little sad that a lot of them don't survive until the end. Also a coincidental (but pretty amazing one at that) thing is that that Xrim has the LOWEST rate of being attacked by slimes of all of my characters. Whenever he works with them, they just seem to be pretty chill non-stop. He is thus, the Slime Whisperer.

Do you think you could possibly do a picture of the equal parts beautiful and dangerous Violet Talon?

[spoiler2]I mean if it's not too much trouble and you don't mind doing it of course[/spoiler2]

I love your artwork and i just had to ask when i saw your picture of our one and only Nova.

Do you think you could possibly do a picture of the equal parts beautiful and dangerous Violet Talon?

Of course! Just PM me any info you have, including screenshotties. :D

Vp5uSu9.png

Drew some eyes! I love drawing them and colouring them in.

S88PKxg.png

Drew Dogs' Vulpkanin!

zqLsMS5.png

Drew Bradley208's character, Khazar!

I know this is proper late but WOW, I just took in your work of Khazar on the other page there and damn do you make the species look great. You do the Kidan a great justice!

Excellent work as always!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use