counterfeit scribblings

counterfeitguise

Wow. I like how you draw tajaran and vulpakin. And that kitty pAI looks so adorable.

Interesting to see any of station unathi done in your style.

I was tempted to give it a go, but I don't really know anybody who plays Unathi that wants me to attempt to draw them. Although I suppose I can try to flesh out my own lizard...

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was tempted to give it a go, but I don't really know anybody who plays Unathi that wants me to attempt to draw them. Although I suppose I can try to flesh out my own lizard...

Well, unathi are really rare on Paradise :-( Vulpas, voxes and IPC are most popular among server population.

Wow. I like how you draw tajaran and vulpakin. And that kitty pAI looks so adorable.

Interesting to see any of station unathi done in your style.

Someone called me?

You can draw Jas if you want.

He is 7 (2.1 meters) feet tall.

His skin color is dark green.

He has big muscles on his right arm, his other arm is bionic.

He has NT navy tatoo on his right arm and NT symbol engraved on his left hand.

His bionic arm is perfect copy of his real arm, claws on his bionic hand are perfectly sharp.

His body is painted with scars all over.

He has weak Unathi accent but it seems he is not really hissing.

Hair: Spiky - i imagine those are scales

Left arm unbranded prothesis

Heard you were looking for Unathi to draw.He isn't actually my character but You could draw Laskorreshkor Ssesiskaklas and maybe possibly my Vulpkanin Entchtut Cenein while you're at it since she's his girlfriend. Seven feet tall, green scales. Black horns, eyes [spoiler2](least in the sprite they're black. Having all-black eyes would look weird, so you can probably make them whatever color looks good)[/spoiler2], and tounge. No hair.

Heard you were looking for Unathi to draw.He isn't actually my character but You could draw Laskorreshkor Ssesiskaklas and maybe possibly my Vulpkanin Entchtut Cenein while you're at it since she's his girlfriend. Seven feet tall, green scales. Black horns, eyes [spoiler2](least in the sprite they're black. Having all-black eyes would look weird, so you can probably make them whatever color looks good)[/spoiler2], and tounge. No hair.

Sure! I can do Entchtut, too. Mind giving some deets?

fDwvSZy.jpg

Did a little warm-up sketch of my Unathi, might doodle around some more before I give it a proper try.

ok so make the tail a little bit more slim

and please dont draw flower next to my unathi, draw blood or something

Pretty sure Counter said that was her Unathi, not yours, Beoni.

Anyway, all this stuff is looking super good. I particularly like your pictures of RISSA. I definitely need to get on more to get to know them.

Maybe the vox rolled the jumpsuit down and is wearing it on the belt.

Or they're in a Voxygen environment and forgot to remove the mask.

RISSA is neat, I like the buttoned eyes on the cat on their monitor. Really cool little detail.

Dar looks like Dar, his expression makes him look like he wants to burn my house down which I found funny and oddly fitting.

Tristen's rosie cheeks almost made me forget about that time when he emptied his energy gun into my face. Almost. (viewtopic.php?f=42&t=7591, at least he kind of made me into a Bond villain in this).

Again, cool stuff. Keep it up, this is my number 1 thread to stalk.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use