counterfeit scribblings

counterfeitguise

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I still don't understand what exactly the context to that drawing is

Also Tristen Edwards/whoever that is looks like he was born with thick skin reminds me of Manny Pardo

That's cause Manny Pardo is Tristens great great great great great grandfather.

I like how we've got someone being dismembered in a field, next to a bunny. Not even being sarcastic, it is strangely fitting.

Still have no clue what all this is about, other than I think I made it worse, and it's pretty cool.

szjfzBf.png

I banged together my limited edition Eli and Nova action figures a few times and out popped some hellspawn. Sorry!

2526.jpg

Jesus christ counter, why? WHY?

[spoiler2]I wonder what Entchtut and Laskorreshkor's kids would look like if they happened to somehow be compatible. COUNTER YOU MADMAN[/spoiler2]

Edited by Guest

unknown.png

thank you for finding it, bill

No problem at all!

Although this is an accurate description of me clImbing through the shit that is day old chat, eventually emerging from the pipes, art grasped in my hand, crying out in triumph.

And then handing it over

Maint isn't scary, I live there!

Do you see my signature?

That is why maintenance is scary to most people who don't have certain close ties to a certain organization. And even then some. Slade scares the agents below him.

That's actually pretty cool, haha. Just took in your sig. I see Slade the odd time on many of my characters but I've never looked too far into it. Cool seeing stuff like that happen between antag regulars.

That's actually pretty cool, haha. Just took in your sig. I see Slade the odd time on many of my characters but I've never looked too far into it. Cool seeing stuff like that happen between antag regulars.

I've actually had antag turned off for over a year ;P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use