Accessory Equipping on others

PhantasmicDream

I believe the only way to equip someone else with a jumpsuit accessory is to tear their clothes off and manually put the accessory (a scarf, medal, tie, etc.) on the suit. I think it would be a neat feature to have it so when you click someone with an accessory, it would start to place it on their outfit as if you were placing it on like normal clothing items. This would make simple things like a captain awarding medals more interesting than just handing a medal to someone to pin on themself, instead offering a fun RP scenario of the captain pinning the medal to the person personally, along with other scenarios with other items.

Also add the option to rip them off.

"Spark tears the scarf off of Kat Batty, causing them to spin in a circle before falling over!"

*Regen has tightened his grip around generic vulp 3*

*Regen starts applying the electrical colar to generic vulp 3*

i have this scene burned into my mind when i was playing as a blueshield.

The detective suffered some minor wounds after cremating a ling and the captain decided to give him a medal for personal reasons.

When i walked into the captains office with some personally heated coffee on a plate, i saw the captain strip off the detectives clothes just to put on a medal.

But for my blueshield character, it was out of context, he left the coffee on the table, said something and then left.

adding this will make things a little better in general.

The detective suffered some minor wounds after cremating a ling and the captain decided to give him a medal for personal reasons.

When i walked into the captains office with some personally heated coffee on a plate, i saw the captain strip off the detectives clothes just to put on a medal.

But for my blueshield character, it was out of context, he left the coffee on the table, said something and then left.

"Time for your reward, bby."

Bahahahahaha

"Time for your reward, bby."

Bahahahahaha

"Take off yer jeans so I can pin this medal on it!"

How it is now just makes it that much more awkward if a friend wants to put something on you, like a tie.

"Hey, can you help me put on this tie?" "Sure! Just... strip out of those clothes and I'll help you put it on..."

How it is now just makes it that much more awkward if a friend wants to put something on you, like a tie.

"Hey, can you help me put on this tie?" "Sure! Just... strip out of those clothes and I'll help you put it on..."

" or I'll just undress you put the tie on and then dress you again, its cool.... Dont look at me like that. We're still bros right..?"

I had some accidental undressing going on as the captain trying to hand out medals because of this. Poor blueshield didn't know what he walked into.

edit: This may or may not be the situation Johann mentioned.

I had some accidental undressing going on as the captain trying to hand out medals because of this. Poor blueshield didn't know what he walked into.

edit: This may or may not be the situation Johann mentioned.

we REALLY talked about that for a while....

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use