FoS

FoS

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really drew the Diona in an interesting way. I'd always thought of them as looking more like a Nymphy-Groot, being mostly brown rough rather then viney, but its still a good look for them :P

I always imagined they'd be more viney since I think I remember their lore saying things about how they're made up of multiple smaller things and that they interlink with others of their kind or something. I just always thought that tendrils and vines would make for better grasping and grabbing, probably supported on stronger inner branchy bits.

Either way. Just my interpretation annnd personally I like nymphs better. :x

The nymphs ARE adorable. I never get to look at them anymore though, since I always play my Diona character and the moment I see a Nymph I Hoover them up into my Biomass. Still, I always thought the nymphs themselves were more brown then green, so I was shocked at how vividly green the Diona was xD

Again some great work.

Really love how you make the tail really feel bushy and the fuzzy layered look of it all with the lines and coloring as well.

The ears so adorable I wanna rub and scratch them.

I also like the hair. Good detail and is far from looking flat or a clump ( I can't draw hair for crap).

Yeah but they're basically the best salad you can eat!

Roasted salad, but still good. I wonder if we can get them steamed...

I'm going to stick you in a 1x1 room.

Yeah but they're basically the best salad you can eat!

Roasted salad, but still good. I wonder if we can get them steamed...

I'm going to stick you in a 1x1 room.

That's okay, I'll just be an observer for now on and play as pAI while telling my master that roasted diona is the healthiest food around.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

visualize B.I.R.D

She ended up vomiting randomly during the round. It was pretty amazing.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use