FoS

FoS

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

the dino sprites are rly good but idunno i think theyd look weird with ss13s shitty graphics

I suppose that's true! I could probably reduce the number of colors i used to shade them but I'm never sure how simple to make things or how complicated to get. I just like pixel art, this was mostly for fun! ^-^

About how many shades are used in typical SS13 items? I ask because there is a huge variety of styles involved due to the sheer amount of contributions so it's difficult to just peak at the existing sprites and get a good idea of the quality people want.

Woha, these are great!

You could always look in the source for reference and inspiration, I would give a link, but I am at work and on my phone currently :P

• 2 weeks later...

I had used the 2x2 Xeno sprite size for the normal Raptor sprites but they seemed too small for a t-rex (there is just too much tail and such!). Are bigger sprites for mobs alright or should it be avoided? Can they get scaled up nicely or does the quality suffer too much?

Edited by Guest

That was me suggesting the ferret, it looks awesome! Bit weird though, looks green unless you get the single pic in a new tab.

The green is because of the format i saved the .gifs in. I forgot to change the settings so it reduced the colors to make it "websafe"

Werewolves! Halloween Event?! I hope so.

Halloween is like the best holiday ever.

These use the normal human male body for the base. The legs had a few pixels removed to give the digitigrade shape that one would expect from a werewolf. The shoulders got fluffier, a tail was added and the head is the most modified part though I tried to keep the original shape intact. Should be able to hold items and wear some stuff potentially (but why would a werewolf want to?!).

Edited by Guest

That werewolf looks amazing! I think a good Halloween event would be Werewolves vs. Vampires. Plus some hunters! Keep everyone on edge.

I..may have started making an animated cape with Dracula in mind. I actually really think making a bunch of costumes and halloween decorations would be pretty fun too.

If you attach the .dmi files of those sprites, they can be easily put directly in game by admins.

The sprites are really great.

Just updated the first post to have a FosSprites.rar containing all the .dmi files i've made thusfar. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Decorative Plants: Just decorative plants!

Teas: Various types of tea.

Pill Counter Tray: Essentially an item similar to the Plant Bag. Can only pick up pills and bottles and then can load them into the Medical Fridge.

fosdeco.zip

fosdeco.zip

Edited by Guest

Saf2.gif

OOOOOH BOY

I just like animating.

I don't generally even care what it is. Pixels are just fun and it's nice to contribute.

Edited by Guest

They are looking really good!

FYI, there's already a single candy corn, a chocolate bar, (Seems to be two sprites, one with a wrapper and one without) a chocolate egg, pumpkin pie and a toffee apple floating around. Plus several WIP sprites that seem to be part of an unused cooking machine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use