FoS

FoS

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solid art, I'm having trouble seeing it because the vox in lingerie struck me blind. Wish I was even a fraction as good as you; Skrell deserve more fan art than they have.

I feel that a lot of the non-human races have the chance to look quite nice, given enough time and with someone who cares about them drawing them. Except those Greys, they're creepy with their big, whatever colour eyes that stare right through you

I feel that a lot of the non-human races have the chance to look quite nice, given enough time and with someone who cares about them drawing them. Except those Greys, they're creepy with their big, whatever colour eyes that stare right through you

2b3.jpg

On one hand, nymphs are incredibly adorable and the picture makes me just go x3 when I see it; on the other hand, players have made me hate nymphs with a firey passion, so I'm getting a terrible mixture of "burn it with fire" and " oh my god this is so adorable".

Still a great drawing, Skittles.

On one hand, nymphs are incredibly adorable and the picture makes me just go x3 when I see it; on the other hand, players have made me hate nymphs with a firey passion, so I'm getting a terrible mixture of "burn it with fire" and " oh my god this is so adorable".

Still a great drawing, Skittles.

I usually just hoard a bunch of blood samples and then hang out with random people. It's just fun being a cute hat/scarf and getting to comment and translate.

Familiar scene with that nymph. Love all your art, by the way.

Thank you! I had so much fun that round. I was very sad that I couldn't actually have that milkshake ;-;

ss13_Milkshake.png?raw=1

Reminds me of this...

latest?cb=20140806052303

Damned Imp Overlords...

Whaaaaaaat? That nymph doesn't even have a milkshake!

also i am randomly making more hair for more things.

hairzuw.png?raw=1

I absolutely love the way you draw dionaea, and the vox are very cute (although I am confused as to why they have feathers).

Thank you! I need to draw more lil' nymphs sometime. <3

I've always imagined vox having feathers. Just the way the sprites looked and from the descriptions i had read it really doesn't say they didn't have feathers so it's really just my interpretation of itty bitty pixels and what descriptive text i could find.

I originally sprited them to be reptillian, you can sort of see it a lot better in the updated armalis sprite.

armalis.png

They do have quills on their heads, but I meant those to be more like porcupine quills. All of this said, though, that's Baylore not Paradise lore, and your interpretation is adorable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use