Reach the highest number without an admin posting

Mrs Dobbins

11 is the natural number following 10 and preceding 12. It is the first repdigit. In English, it is the smallest positive integer requiring three syllables and the largest prime number with a single-morpheme name.

12 minutes ago, Benjaminfallout said:

11 is the natural number following 10 and preceding 12. It is the first repdigit. In English, it is the smallest positive integer requiring three syllables and the largest prime number with a single-morpheme name.

SAID THE NERD.

Also you said two numbers in one post.

BACK TO ZERO. 

5 hours ago, Benjaminfallout said:

There are actually at least 4 numbers, which is the current count, 5 if you count the "first" which would have been the next count. Could even argue 6, with the single, but that makes zero sense, which is the count now.

44 minutes ago, Benjaminfallout said:

I am now responsible for three setbacks... I'm sorry...

Say sorry one more time.

Looks like saying sorry is not going to work this time... either that or it's an order from am administrators... I guess I'll try my luck one more time.

Dear Ms. Vega,

I'd like to apologise for my constant apologies. It's just that I get apologetic when apologies are in order. I'd also like to say sorry for taking up so much of your valuable time with my apology

Sincerely and sorry-ly,

Jessica Connor~

Edited by Benjaminfallout
Please don't hit me.
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use