PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Welp this has officially become a daemon thread. There is only one thing that can be done at this point.

We have arrived, and it is now that we perform our charge.

In fealty to the God-Emperor (our undying Lord) and by the grace of the Golden Throne, I declare Exterminatus upon the Paradise Forum thread of PhantasmicDream Fanart.

I hereby sign the death warrant of an entire thread and consign hundreds of posts to oblivion.

May Imperial Justice account in all balance.

The Emperor Protects.

The Big Red button isnt working...

I dont have forum permissions anymore dagnabbit.

This isnt over.

Well Adr is there a way for me to buy an indulgence?

History fact for those who don't know/understand:

- During the dark ages when the Catholic Church basically had more power (or say) of what goes around the village/town/city/area than royalty. They would sell out these scrolls like things (called indulgence) to people, and it would be believed that these indulgences could whip away your wronging/sins/whatever and made it so you can go to heaven. Oh and of course, you were able to buy them for other people too, like a loved one that past away that you were worried about that didn't make it to heaven, oh and what fantastic gifts they were "I know what you did last summer, so I bought you an indulgence."

I hope you enjoyed this history fact.

History fact for those who don't know/understand:

- During the dark ages when the Catholic Church basically had more power (or say) of what goes around the village/town/city/area than royalty. They would sell out these scrolls like things (called indulgence) to people, and it would be believed that these indulgences could whip away your wronging/sins/whatever and made it so you can go to heaven. Oh and of course, you were able to buy them for other people too, like a loved one that past away that you were worried about that didn't make it to heaven, oh and what fantastic gifts they were "I know what you did last summer, so I bought you an indulgence."

I hope you enjoyed this history fact.

Yes the Spanish Inquisition put an end to that.

Well Adr is there a way for me to buy an indulgence?

Yes... yes there is...

Hint: [spoiler2]steampunk[/spoiler2]

Another hint: [spoiler2]Mechanic steampunk, mechas, vehicles, cogs...[/spoiler2]

Ohgod its beautiful.

But ahem that's merely a suggestion of course.

Adr, you beautiful man giving me ideas to draw steampunk....

ready_to_fly_by_phantasmicdream-d997u7f.png

YES STEAMPUNK ANGEL.

Don't lie, Churchy hinted you about what to draw, right? Because you kinda hit the nail in the head.

I really need to work on a goal to draw weapons and tech-things better (it's always been hard for me)

Here for inspiration.

Spark!

tumblr_nujrstaAwp1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Was this the round I set up that stage in escape and turned the floor into wood. Then somebody brought me a space bear and space carp to strap to the chairs? Because I distinctly remember Spark revealing a tower of colorful burgers that blotted out the sun dressed as a pirate.

Unless he makes tower burgers regularly and always dresses as a pirate.

YES STEAMPUNK ANGEL.

Don't lie, Churchy hinted you about what to draw, right? Because you kinda hit the nail in the head.

I didn't speak to Churchy about what what I was drawing at all, I just only showed them the work in progress, and with that I didn't really get a reply, they were probably busy with something else.

And I know its weird because Churchy is my "go to guy" for ideas (most of the time)

Yes, dont reveal the little fairy on your shoulder whispering bad drawing ideas into your ear.

They'll never believe you anyways

Oh, and I also learned how to make tower burgers as well, was playing as my messing around diona character named 'Briars of Scarlet'

I was streaming all day letting people watch and give suggestions of what I should draw, and well this is what happened.

(awesome art snip)

I would have stayed had my internet not been a shit :(

The IPCs are amazing. :) I love the one in socks.

Spark!

Was this the round I set up that stage in escape and turned the floor into wood. Then somebody brought me a space bear and space carp to strap to the chairs? Because I distinctly remember Spark revealing a tower of colorful burgers that blotted out the sun dressed as a pirate.

Here:

7FXAFEV.png

7ZRK0KD.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use