PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Churchy's been taught their techniques by those dirty lust demons

Speaking of, you should make an incubus and call it Churchy, that seems like something up your alley

All Zeke wanted was to hug Jonah, he even got all dressed up nice too (mostly because the pirate outfit was gone, but that's not the point)

tumblr_nuf6ctxW3o1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

But worry not, Zeke eventually got to hug Jonah.

Now the next one is a view at your own risk, and I swear it's nothing too bad, I just feel people may feel a bit uncomfortable about it, I guess I could of done the same with the kissing picture too, but OH WELL

And I'll give you some back story, so sometimes after I play around of SS13 when HereticChurch isn't over while I'm playing I like to tell them what I did or something that happened that I thought was fun, or may or may not want to draw. So I told them about my goal to hug Tully's character, and then I told them about Ultimate Chimera's feeding Zeke a sandwich. And as a joke I told Churchly that Josiah romantically feed Zeke a sandwich, and then I was thinking; what would that even look like, and welp I thought of what that would like.

tumblr_nuf6ctxW3o1rwve5ao2_540.jpg

Now of course this would be a perfect cover to a fanfic, and of course now I'll need to make a perfect one with Jonah and Zeke.

And thank the Maker my roommate wasn't here when I was drawing this because I have my door wide open....

I see Zeke's developing a fondness for scarves, possibly?

Either way, I approve

Also, is that... absinthe? Why does the guy who cant handle 2 glasses of alcohol have a bottle of absinthe?

Maybe, but then who doesn't love scarves?

And the bartender gave it to him, (Zeke like's being surprised with what ever drink he gets). And fun fact, he didn't die from drinking it but that's because I've gotten better at making sure I don't kill him with drinks.

Churchy's been taught their techniques by those dirty lust demons

Speaking of, you should make an incubus and call it Churchy, that seems like something up your alley

I did it!

incubus_by_phantasmicdream-d993ofx.png

HereticChurch, I'm expecting you to look like this when I come back home, you have about a week.

But it's so much nicer than the last time I drew an incubus, which was in 2012.

incubus_by_iloveztucker-d53j3b7.jpg

Dat body...

So yeah, while I was working on that and two other drawings last night, at about 1:00ish A.M and I thought I should try to make a sprite. I'm not sure how to feel about it. I've never made a sprite before.

tumblr_nuhejcKCfw1rwve5ao1_250.png

tumblr_nuhejcKCfw1rwve5ao2_540.jpg

And the last two drawings are just fun drawings of Jonah and Zeke.

tumblr_nuhejcKCfw1rwve5ao3_540.jpg

tumblr_nuhejcKCfw1rwve5ao4_540.jpg

Edited by Guest

Was going for that kinda of moment, and the idea of it being taken out of context.

Which is kinda funny if you remember how I first drew Jonah and if you know your Skrell lore.

They're probably both sexually frustrated... maybe.

And speaking of sexual... I made up an Incubus sprite.

tumblr_nuhkijhshs1rwve5ao1_250.png

tumblr_nuhkijhshs1rwve5ao2_540.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use