LRP Day

SkeletalElite

Once a month, have a day where the rules become more lax. Self defense can be lethal, all antags are valid, and antags are excluded from rules that aren't OOC/ERP/Meta/Ect.  If a day is too much maybe it can just be a couple shifts or whatever a month. People who don't want to play like that can just sit out for a shift or the day depending on how it works.

• angryeyes 1
  • stunbaton 2
  • explodyparrot 1

We already do something like this...its called nations.

We have plenty of rounds that lean towards the LRP wide...maybe we could have HRP day and all the LRP players can sit out ?

Maybe we can purchase these days with Nanobucks ?

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, ZN23X said:

Maybe we can purchase these days with Nanobucks ?

Oh yeah ill take 300 nanobucks, let me get my wallet

an HRP day would be cool too. I know it's a little more difficult to do an HRP day since it requires more enforcement rather than less, but you can just run a no nonsense policy for hte HRP day and just hand out bans that expire after its over no strings attached

Edited by SkeletalElite
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Landerlow said:

I'm all for an HRP day tbh.

For the low low price of...

checks the Nanobucks store

500 Nanobucks? Why does HRP day cost MORE than LRP day?! Discrimination! Filthy niche indie game corporations just trying to get more profit wherever they can find it! SMH...

• fastparrot 1

Assday

Goon actually has a canonical explanation for it: syndicate operatives temporarily knocking out Nanotrasen's communications monitoring network. Of course, full-on assday would not work here, but a similar concept would be nice. Bonus points if it's on the 13th of every month.

Assuming this isn't a joke, we don't need to try dragging the server standards down into the ground intentionally. 

If there are players who aren't happy with what we offer, there are several servers that will cater to their styles and preferences of play. 

Edited by Spacemanspark
  • Salt 2

33 minutes ago, Spacemanspark said:

Assuming this isn't a joke, we don't need to try dragging the server standards down into the ground intentionally. 

If there are players who aren't happy with what we offer, there are several servers that will cater to their styles and preferences of play. 

On 3/26/2019 at 11:18 AM, Fox McCloud said:

[...]

Having a designated time, once or twice a month of "Syndicate Slaughter Day" where antags can do whatever on those days may be a way to alleviate this to a degree, without going full chaos, but who knows.

I'd be all for this, personally.

I'd also all be for a HRP day where it's the opposite and things are tightened.

As we're MRP, we appeal to both crowds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fox McCloud said:

As we're MRP, we appeal to both crowds.

Exactly. What makes it MRP is exactly that...we have and allow both kinds of players. There is a portion of the population that RPs to the lowest possible standard. There is a portion of the population that RPs as much as they can. And everything in between. That mixture of those playstiles and personalities clashing is what makes it MRP, and what makes Para have its own special flavor.

Pretty sure this post was initially a joke, its April fools dudes...laff stoopid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use