New Antag.. Werewolves?

bigfatbananacyclops

Im sorry but i just love this, werewolves to me seems like would cause alot of thriller.

Ill take at as same as the vampires are, that a redspace entity takes over a victim and they become into a beast.

Their porpuse here is to assasinate people and survive from hunger.

It's powers would be

-Become Beast:You will transform into your horrific form of a werewolve. -Takes ten seconds to turn into one-0-

-Feast: You climb on someone and start feasting him and taking the flesh out his guts and eating-0-(You have to agro grab him then use feast)

-Resonant Howl: A ability that allows the werewolve to howl in a maginificent way stunning people around. Earmuffs can stop this.-one minute cooldown-

-Return into Normal Form: You turn back into your regular form, but remember *there can be evidence and prints and they can find out who you are*-0-

-Tear apart: You get the ability to tear apart dead bodies after eating all of their flesh out, resulting in a gib..-two minutes cooldown-

-Jump/Tackle: You jump into someone just like xenomorphs do, and you can tackle them.-20 second cooldown-

-Boost: Allows the werewolves to recover quick for a short time of period.(From stuns or flashbangs)-one minute cooldown-

TRAITS:

They feed them selves from the flesh from organics.

They honestly will have really sharp claws

They should be fast when transformed.

They can take their cuffs off when they transform.

Werewolves cant use ranged weapons neither melee weapons when transformed into werewolves. They cannot pick anything up than just use their claws.

Flashes and Flashbangs are effective against werewolves-Unless they have secHUDS-

Silver is lethal to werewolves, it can incredibly injure them.

Werewolves gets thermal vision then transformed

Werewolves should be considered KOS at all costs.

If the werewolf falls into a really critical state, it'll turn back to its humanoid form.

The werewolf's skin will have armor

Also, if this actually comes successfull, i'd love to see a fight of vampires against werewolves.

Their objectives would probably be like

''Feast and maul on 6 people and eat their guts and flesh.''

''Assasinate Johnny Balbino the Barber''

''Spill blood on 77 tiles around the station''

''Escape alive on the shuttle or Pod''

This idea obviously may come from goon, but i love it.

''The werewolve mauls Johnny Balbino with the claws!''

''The werewolve slashes Johnny Balbino with the claws!''

''The werewolves stabs Johnny Balbino with the claws!''

''The werewolves emits a screeching roar!''

Sure, no twilight crap.

Edited by bigfatbananacyclops

What if it was a genetic hormonal dissfunction that turn the person into a precurser of their race? 

Tajarans would be Weretigers

Vulps would be actual Werewolves

Human would be Weremonkeys/Gorrilas

Unathi would be some kind of a giant Werealligator thingy.

IPCs would turn into.... ehm ...... Weretoasters ?

You get the idea.

• Like 2

I personally would love to see some vampire vs werewolf action, to which the station has to call help from a supernatural hunter. 

As a side note: I don't think we should relate the vulpkanins with werewolves, just kind of keep it in lines of their known folklore. 

Maybe someone came across some bluespace object that cursed them to turn into a big scary wolfperson.

Ok, lemme give my thoughts-

1. The original werewolf is called the Alpha. The Alpha already knows they are a werewolf at the beginning of the round and are the only werewolf with objectives. They also are faster and stronger in werewolf form than other werewolves. They also voluntarily transform into werewolves, but if at -50 they will automatically transform.  

2. It is considered a disease transferred via direct blood contact (biting or making contact with freshly shed werewolf blood) that causes genetic mutation, meaning the virologist and the geneticist become that much more important. Its symptoms include:

Stage 1: Very minor twitching.

Stage 2: Increased twitching, begin to grow claws.

Stage 3: 25% chance of becoming a werewolf, otherwise dying of severe genetic damage.

The cure is removing the werewolf gene, which will replace the 'nothing' gene. Earlier doesn't do anything and later will do nothing as well. If it is stage 3, the only cure would be to remove the brain. 

3. If you get the werewolf disease, you do not know you're a werewolf until you become one. It's involuntary. It happens every 30 minutes, then 20, then 15, then 10. After that, it becomes permanent. You also transform if you get put into -50 health. When in werewolf form, (it's really an RP decision) all previous memories are erased. When you turn back, all werewolf memories are erased. 

4. Do not feel pain. Their hide is thick, meaning sharp objects do highly reduced damage. Chainsaws are an exception. Fire does little to no damage, but the high temperature will. Immune to stamina damage, meaning lasers in any form to very little damage. Very low chance to get embedded with something, and bullets have a chance to just bounce off their hide. However, their eyes are unprotected and, because of their thick skull, are susceptible to concussions.

5. Holy water doesn't do anything. The chaplain is basically unnecessary besides for holy water.

6. Silver-related weapons have a 25% chance of causing genetic damage to werewolves. 

7. When dead, can be gibbed for werewolf hide, which can be worn as a very protective cloak, providing resistance to sharp weapons, fire, and lasers.

8. Werewolf's Bane is created by 30% holy water, 30% Lexorin, and 40% Silver. Incapacitates werewolves and does genetic damage to them only in werewolf form, otherwise just deals toxic damage.

7. Can be enthralled by shadowlings and vampires, but are immune to glare and other stunning abilities by vampires and shadowlings when in full werewolf form.

I think adding Werewolves would be a good idea, perhaps not in this capacity, but more in the stereotypical way. You can imagine a round with some Werewolves, some Vampires, if one starts gaining the upper hand the crew may be forced to ally with the other and vice versa. Just things like that would add another element to certain antag rounds that could turn out to be pretty cool. Obviously this idea could apply to other antagonists too, but since Vampires and Werewolves are portrayed in many different stories as the typical competing nemesis to eachother, I think it could work well. 

Edited by Bradstein

Werewolf be a cool idea, just don't involve races for it. Obviously a plasmaman won't be turning into a beast because well they're plasma, but just vulpakin is silly to say the very least about that.

Forgive me if someone said this already and I was too lazy to read all posts, but do Vulps turn into a human when they transform into a werewolf?

17 minutes ago, ZN23X said:

Forgive me if someone said this already and I was too lazy to read all posts, but do Vulps turn into a human when they transform into a werewolf?

This being the first thing I see when I open this topic.

Anyways,

As long as it isn't associated with the vulp race as others have said, and is its own thing, sure.

No twilight crap either.

• Like 1

We have that. It's called getting retrovirus with someone playing a Vulpkanin-wolf.

Do we actually have wolves?

What are Wolpins FOR, if not dodgy hidden sekrit spess government experiments?

I love this idea. Not sure about the mechanics of it, but werewolves would be awesome. Obviously needs to tear clothes so we people think we have an influx of nudists while security are running around screaming.

Edited by Biabri
  • Like 1

Lots of good ideas here. I originally THOUGHT this was an old post that was revived but apparently it's a newer one created by Bigfat.

Here's a similar suggestion a bit back...just sharing it here cuz there are some decent ideas in this one too.

https://nanotrasen.se/forum/topic/10000-space-werewolves/?tab=comments#comment-83514

Loved the idea of uncontrollable transformations based on the solar cycle.

AAAAUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Yeah, that would be something different if it was uncontrollavle. Werewolf form should be pretty strong, like really strong, since it is uncontrollable. There is an event where all power goes down, i imagine it to be the time when  all the werewolves onboard transfrom into beasts, i think that would be interesting. But, while weres are in human form, starting after  first transformation, they should be weak, much weaker than normal, so must keep their little secret. or it can be one of those not main antags, like one clling with traitors or abductors, with his own special objectives, damn, it looks so much fun in my imagination! 

• 1 year later...

I fully support this, this sounds like a fun antag. I love the idea of involuntary periodic transformations that have to be hidden from the crew. (The Bartender starts shaking) "Uh... Excuse me, I have to... Find Pun Pun." (flees to office, growing claws)

So yeah, its been said but..

This is just rabid vulpkanin.

I mean we could like, give them powers and make it a game mode, sort of an alternative renamed vampire.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use