Screenshot thread!

necaladun

On 5/2/2018 at 10:22 AM, ZN23X said:

They were trying to punch them but had the wrong intent on...

They also then proceeded to drag your body away from the nukies for the next 5-10 min...

I can't beleive there is still salt about this...

I get it. You were stopped from being able to beat your chest about single handedly killing a nukie as captain. A situation that was only made possible by attempting to engage the nukies with no help but the Blueshield (getting the BS killed) while holding the disk instead of retreating towards sec. Muh valids more important than securing the disk.

I honestly wasn't angry after the round, I don't let stuff like that get to me. I got why he did it and everything, I'm cool with it. It was just fun as shit taking down a Nukie racing after me with a double e-sword only to be shot repeatedly afterwards. Still, yeah, I've stopped doing combat as a Cappy, since I realize how one mistake can lead to the station getting nuked.

1 minute ago, 1999hundred said:

I honestly wasn't angry after the round, I don't let stuff like that get to me. I got why he did it and everything, I'm cool with it. It was just fun as shit taking down a Nukie racing after me with a double e-sword only to be shot repeatedly afterwards. Still, yeah, I've stopped doing combat as a Cappy, since I realize how one mistake can lead to the station getting nuked.

Ethos you're a nerd.

- Jessica

XoXo

12 minutes ago, 1999hundred said:

Only strike if your cornered.

58 minutes ago, ZN23X said:

@bigfatbananacyclops we've already found a new v̶i̶c̶t̶i̶m̶ partner for the s̶m̶e̶l̶l̶y̶ handsome bachelor. Congratulations Jessica Murdock~!!!

20180504_185419.thumb.png.bc0e0dfc6f93dec734572c9532640c53.png20180504_185453.thumb.png.4e6367422380908088994d06c668a94a.png

@Benjaminfallout @PhantasmicDream

"Mike scares me..."

And what do you mean by Benjaminfallout quality? ._.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Benjaminfallout said:

And what do you mean by Benjaminfallout quality? ._.

As I said. Its Bootiful. Its fantastic Aurt. <3

1 hour ago, Benjaminfallout said:

I just saw the campfire. I find this extremely funny.

That was mine and Squishy's campfire. It is indeed hilarious xD. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use