Screenshot thread!

necaladun

found like...four sunglasses in maint and a advanced trauma kit and a couple of multitools and this toolbelt.

praise RNGesus

55c28112a6.jpg

f4b0f0b42a.jpg

then helped decorate the MOST PIMPIN OFFICE ON THE STATION!

7538ee420a.jpg

then AI nuked us

8b6f6dc69b.jpg

BQC8yUK.png

I made it my objective as RD to have atleast one of each weapon(Available from Research) In the armory. In the end having:

12 X-Ray Lasers

5 Advanced Energy Guns

5 Temperature Guns

5 E-Bows

5 Stun Revolvers

2 Plasma Pistols

1 9mm SMG, with 5 Magazines

1 Ion Carbine

1 Laser Cannon (Carried by the Blueshield at the time of the photo)

Unfortunately forgetting to place a Decloner in

In the same shift, a Blob spawned directly below the armory while I was stocking it with X-Rays, you can imagine how that turned out for the Blob. Ending the Shift with two medals and a Officer's Beret.

sux that the serber crashed bro.

artificial party in the robo pocketses. i couldn't even chug down the 5 bottles of vodak id got, rip. was a gr8 round 8/8

BQC8yUK.png

I made it my objective as RD to have atleast one of each weapon(Available from Research) In the armory. In the end having:

12 X-Ray Lasers

5 Advanced Energy Guns

5 Temperature Guns

5 E-Bows

5 Stun Revolvers

2 Plasma Pistols

1 9mm SMG, with 5 Magazines

1 Ion Carbine

1 Laser Cannon (Carried by the Blueshield at the time of the photo)

Unfortunately forgetting to place a Decloner in

In the same shift, a Blob spawned directly below the armory while I was stocking it with X-Rays, you can imagine how that turned out for the Blob. Ending the Shift with two medals and a Officer's Beret.

i was the NT rep that round, faxed CC (Regens) a similar photo and got him to fax back this.

Good job. [Poorly drawn star]

[CC. stamp]

later the RD took off his labcoat to rub the poorly drawn star all over him at round end.

everyone in this escape pod except two people are polymorphers that turned into Josiah Young.

0cf2b16ba5.jpg

OOCly admins decided to point out the fact the pod is locked in unless somebody opens it from the outside

ICly, CC closes the pod from the outside

b6eff78a62.png

everyone in this escape pod except two people are polymorphers that turned into Josiah Young.

0cf2b16ba5.jpg

Thankfully we all made it out alive to spread the word of Josiah, what a great round that was.

We really should port CM xenos.

Eh... I used to play on CM, before they wen to their new surface map. Xenos were fun, but horribly broken. Warriors (CM Hunters) could literally pounce through glass or solid objects, spit would randomly bug out and kill marines, and they had made a lot of stupid changes that don't support the lore (Like fucking using EU Ravagers, even though server rules state Xenos can't kill without permission)

I prefer /tg/ aliens, immensly so. Porting specific features would be nice, but porting what is effecitvely just a heavily modified baycode, and ancient one at that, is going to cause a lot of problems.

They fixed all those issues.

And warriors/ hunters don't have an infinite leap insta stun.

The evolution system is nice.

And you can't go ramboing without team tactics.

Also, mildly related (Yes, this was on Paradise):

7OxIZbf.png

They fixed all those issues.

And warriors/ hunters don't have an infinite leap insta stun.

The evolution system is nice.

And you can't go ramboing without team tactics.

Also, mildly related (Yes, this was on Paradise):

7OxIZbf.png

Aren't CM xeno balanced towards a group of 50 humans in armory with guns using tactics, yet still reliably win more than half the time? I doubt it'd be hugely fair towards a standard paradise crew, especially considering xenos are now delegated to event status.

The marines often lose because of poor coordination. The aliens are easy to defeat if you think out a proper strategy. Perhaps a few nerfs to them, yes, but it's not that bad.

Not to mention that laser weaponry absolutely destroys them. Combine that with our greytide and the fact that hardsuit helmets/ welding masks/ etc infinitely prevent facehuggers from getting to you, compared to CM (takes about five facehuggers to remove a hardsuit helmet and destroy it.)...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use