Screenshot thread!

necaladun

s9tx73WqZ-vk31NOC-yy18k9fNToBp7RniwjFqOklCE?size_mode=5

Walked off the Mining Asteroid by accident... Landed on another rock... got shot by sentry guns.... had activated GPS while flying through space and re-tagged "HELP"... Krakricha tried to save me and got shot for the effort. Gave them Karma for at least trying.

Such an awesome game!

little did we know

it was actually a blob round

6hu6bp.png

I think this was when it was at it's biggest lmfao

Most fun shift I've ever had tbh <3

so, this happened last shift:

174b8f1160a995ca5fbdc839c457eaff.png

Long time friends, Zohra S'ar, Thalj, S'ar, and Fox joined in with Ketenemsamzandt Barazunei, Tarajiri Nayumi, and Fino Massimo Gualiero in a rather cramped dance of fluff n' stuff.

Eventually we moved on and started getting additional crew members to join in--at our peak, we had something like 8 people all dancing together.

Long time friends, Zohra S'ar, Thalj, S'ar, and Fox joined in with Ketenemsamzandt Barazunei, Tarajiri Nayumi, and Fino Massimo Gualiero in a rather cramped dance of fluff n' stuff.

aa04545ca38e8696e00c8cb698da9a0b2190d12110f952461ad6ab2e41992576.jpg

No really, can you even spell those names?

Zoggin' xenos.

so, this happened last shift:

174b8f1160a995ca5fbdc839c457eaff.png

Eventually we moved on and started getting additional crew members to join in--at our peak, we had something like 8 people all dancing together.

I have literally never heard of any of these people.

You not-Science people sure do weird things!

uhTsGnW.png

Saturation flashbang bombing wins us a match of Dapperbrd + Warden + Beepsky/SpaceManSparkAI VS RD, Captain, and 5 other mobbers

After this you let everyone sit in that gas chamber filled with N20 until they all died.

uhTsGnW.png

Saturation flashbang bombing wins us a match of Dapperbrd + Warden + Beepsky/SpaceManSparkAI VS RD, Captain, and 5 other mobbers

After this you let everyone sit in that gas chamber filled with N20 until they all died.

Good riddance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use