PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Takes a swig from a whiskey bottle and stows it back in between the third and fourth rib of his patient ...what are you looking at?!

I hope we get multi-surgery again so you can just open someone up while doing another surgery and use it to store whatever is in your hand

Blarg

tumblr_o3zixymE0X1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

when you wake up like rip-clipart-rip-gravestone-md.png and you just have to hack a dart

Amazing work as usual, prosthetics looking wicked. He's totally got the 'I'm really not awake, nor should I be' look going on, hahaha.

I really like the way that ascendant is drawn, especially the horns.

Every time I look at the in game sprite, I keep thinking it's wearing a sombrero.

Gamemode/event idea: Shadowlings vs. Cult.

The shift starts off with a few cultists and shadowlings. Cultists must summon Nar'Sie and stop the shadowlings from ascending. The shadowlings must ascend and stop the cultists from summoning Nar'Sie. Convert runes will dethrall shadowling thralls, and the enthrall ability will deconvert cultists. There's probably major balance issues in there, but whatever, this probably won't ever happen.

Gamemode/event idea: Shadowlings vs. Cult.

The shift starts off with a few cultists and shadowlings. Cultists must summon Nar'Sie and stop the shadowlings from ascending. The shadowlings must ascend and stop the cultists from summoning Nar'Sie. Convert runes will dethrall shadowling thralls, and the enthrall ability will deconvert cultists. There's probably major balance issues in there, but whatever, this probably won't ever happen.

Only when the lore is completely finished. I'm looking at you, Tully!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use