PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Random sketch thing.

tumblr_o33ack07Oe1rwve5ao2_540.jpg

A drawing from one of the round I had as Zeke, where I witnessed Garoon (who was a Vampire) being burned alive in the chapel. Then later having Slade (who was the bartender) throwing Garoon's ghost in Zeke's body.

tumblr_o33ack07Oe1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

Edited by PhantasmicDream
snipped out some pictures.

Felt like doing some detail drawings of eyes (because I never really get to go into too much detail with them when I draw a whole character)... I was going to have more, buuuuut, I don't really know the eye colours of some peope's characters I have draw. ^^"

tumblr_o3589uI6gX1rwve5ao1_r1_1280.jpg

And oh my damn, Photoshop is my new love.

Also, I may... or may not draw more eyes.

Hell, I didn't notice the merged Garoon and Zeke thing until just now. Still, happens all the time. That or you get a call from Space Nando's for an order.

(Also, Garoon was inside of a butterfly with universal speech, you literally had butterflies in your stomach. Once upon a time, in spessmahn, one poor sap had five of said butterflies.)

(Also, Garoon was inside of a butterfly with universal speech, you literally had butterflies in your stomach. Once upon a time, in spessmahn, one poor sap had five of said butterflies.)

Let us use our imaginations instead of ruining it with your admin abuse truths, Dumbdumn!

Let us use our imaginations instead of ruining it with your admin abuse truths, Dumbdumn!

FUN POLICE, NO FUN ALLOWED! (If we could have merged ghost sprites as an underlying thing for that I totally would.

That looks really nice. It doesn't look like it wants to feast on your soul but it is still nothing to mess with.

The only thing off putting is my sense of scale as with the size of the trees and how close the creature is to them, it kinda looks like it might be gigantic.

Idunno how to properly describe it, might have to do with the base of the trunks but then again I've never been too good at judging scale.

And now the true test: hold fast or expire.

Zeke, you must anchor your mighty sword with holy purpose.

The task ahead is terrible, and weakness cannot be tolerated.

In all seriousness though, I really like this one:

Garoons being cautious but seems to be itchin' for a fight while Jonah seems to be calculating based on information he is getting ( or just getting orders).

You can feel Zeke's hesitation or worrisome on the inevitable fight &/or ungodly things he might have to see but isn't going to back down for one reason or another.

There's a dark and red mood that captures well the tone with having to deal with cultists and the things they can wrought.

A grim task that conveys the potential deaths of friends and fellow crew; a chance of a killing blow, on your hands and conscious, or one to your own head.

Nicely put Knightedskull!

I'm really happy with how it turned out..

- - - - -

Here's a drawing relating to a round were I accidentally joined in a round as a security officer as Zeke (whoops)

tumblr_o3eewvPvBL1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

Zeke doesn't like wearing red.

LMFAO

I know the feel well, although I'd probably be in the HoP line begging for a demotion or transfer fast as you could type 'FUCKIPICKEDTHEWRONGJOB'

Curious as to how that round turned out.

LMFAO

I know the feel well, although I'd probably be in the HoP line begging for a demotion or transfer fast as you could type 'FUCKIPICKEDTHEWRONGJOB'

Really digging the corporate security uniforms, excellent work on the designs

LMFAO

Really digging the corporate security uniforms, excellent work on the designs

Ended with them going back to the station taking a look around because the shuttle called finding the cultist in one of the escape pods with a vending machine blocking the door. Garoon and Jonah ended up dying. [spoiler2]which I feel awful about. ;w;[/spoiler2]

But the cultist faild their goals of getting a certain amount of them escaping and sacrificing Zeke.

The starting was much more interesting with Zeke going to the bar to have a drinking meeting up a drunken HoS having a bit of a chat leading to Zeke getting a promotion to becoming the HoS' personal bodyguard.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use