PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

So, the other day HereticChurch and I were playing Soul Calibur 5 and I forgot about two character I created in it.

Warning: lots a skin showing...

Edmundo and Chet~

tumblr_o2tfiaqpNj1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

And yes, they do have a bit of a background... they're gay lovers... and unicorn men. What you can see it that Chet has a tattoo of wings on his back because he always wanted to be an Alicorn man.

I'm sure it's not hard to find Unicorn-Human hybrids.

- - - - -

Warning: Lewdness~ (?)

Random drawing idea I thought of during a car ride...

tumblr_o2xmlrT91X1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

I do think of random things on car rides when I'm not sleeping during the ride.

Wow. Zeke's looking amazing in this one. Seriously digging his uniform! Doing the detective garb some serious justice.

Getting better and better every time I stop by this thread, haha. Always a pleasure to see

OH, that belt looked like a glove to me

"And why is there really heavy breathing coming from inside the ro-"

"Well where the hells your arm?!"

"... Uh.... Carry on."

Coloured in a previous sketch of this that I posted.

tumblr_o2xvtqAVkx1rwve5ao1_1280.png

Zeke Varloss - A charming gay fish Skrell

Edward Anderson O'Connell - A pretty rich boy

Griselda Weber - An angry German lady

Ashley Williams - A man who thinks too highly of himself

Cali Ravenna - An anxious Skrell

Calico Furrytail - An annoying cat Tajaran

Vincent Pounce-A-Lot - A grumpy kitty Tajaran

R.A.B.B.I.T - An adorable IPC

Alistair Sslas - A shameless Unathi

Dreamy Bubbles - A ditzy/clumsy Slime Person

Also a creature sketch for one of my class projects...

Dreamy_1456159682.jpg

I"m thinking of changing it's colours, but I'm also open for suggestions that I can change with the creature!

Nice details and would be a hilarious situation to happen.

As for the creature it looks to be a good start to a mythical creature.

The current coloring of it makes me feels like this thing either drools acid or causes things around it to slowly decay.

Absorbing the life around it to sustain itself as it forever hungers ( it looks nearly starved).

That's the impression I get with the coloring, the mouth, and the line-thingiesaround the antlers (don't know what they are but my mind imagines spanish moss would fit) .

I feel like it'd be a creature that thrives in the forest or swamp (if it had longer legs to help through marshes). There wouldn't be much to decay within the sands of the desert...which now that I think of it the scorpion aspect clashes.

Maybe replace it with a tail that ends in a razor sharp edge. A bladed whip, so to speak.

It would be funny if you drew a crazed barber sitting on a vulpkanin's back/pining them down with a electric razor and hair on the floor with the top of the vulp's head bald and the barber is pouring dye all over them.

What.

Only reason I keep coming back to these forums is to see if PhantasmicDream has posted any new artwork.

SS13? I got bored of it and all I would end up doing is pissing people off with very, very annoying acts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use