PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

On the subject of Von, he recently made a new abomination/piece of art.

Here are the links, curious what good ol' Zeke would think about a bastardization of his race in one body.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6990

And I even took a screenshot of this 4 species monstrosity in the showers.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89&start=1140

Head of an Unathi, leg and arm of a Human and Skrell, and the body of a Vulpakin.

Jesus.

On the subject of Von, he recently made a new abomination/piece of art.

Here are the links, curious what good ol' Zeke would think about a bastardization of his race in one body.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6990

And I even took a screenshot of this 4 species monstrosity in the showers.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89&start=1140

Head of an Unathi, leg and arm of a Human and Skrell, and the body of a Vulpakin.

Jesus.

DO NOT WANT

You got lucky I was being extra generous. With Trip's brain being completely useless, I was desperate, and you were drunk. After getting you to sign the paper, there was no going back.

Am probably going to need to get Von Bon to a therapist. "sculpting people into art" sounds like it warrants a visit. Not the first not the last, surely there will be more.

So instead of working on my photoshop project that's due tomorrow where I'm putting random thing on David Tennant's face

(I'll place a screenshot of it)

z584dtq.jpg

I drew up a scene when Alice Person II the Nanotrasen Rep, Churchy the Bluesheild, Jonah Bright the Mailman Head of Personal, and Zeke Varloss the Detective hung out in a maintenance shaft waiting for it to be safe to go out again.

tumblr_o1wfixDEJL1rwve5ao1_r1_540.jpg

Edited by Guest

I have to seriously wonder whether or not Jonah is actually into Zeke, or whether this is all fanfic.

Everything I know about Tully is being brought into question.

I have to seriously wonder whether or not Jonah is actually into Zeke, or whether this is all fanfic.

Just be a ghost above Tully for long enough...no wait, he can see ghosts as an admin, be like me and suddenly show up in the middle of their actions.

Oh yeah, the picture has a typo.

Just be a ghost above Tully for long enough...no wait, he can see ghosts as an admin, be like me and suddenly show up in the middle of their actions.

Bah, no, you can only see ghosts as a ghost... or if you put the see invisible variable high enough. Same with hearing anything, except you have to be ghosted to do that, which usually one person is.

Most of the station scenes I draw are things that have happened.

I'm also very charismatic.

Oh, oops, I'll go and fix that when I get time to. ^-^

SO here's a finished thing of things on David Tennant's face.

FxJQCIM.jpg

And then a fun drawing of PDA conversation when Jonah was a Bluesheild and Zeke was a Coroner.

tumblr_o1xj4dyazL1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

Oh also forgot to add,

46UwBRB.jpg

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use